Xiaomi MI 10 And MI 10 Pro Launched: Specifications, Prices And More
Xiaomi officially unveiled two new flagship smartphones namely, Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro. As expected, the models are almost similar but differ in a few characteristics. Before its launch, we came across its DxOMark score at 124 and more often its specifications are already out.
Xiaomi Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro
- Display: 6.67 “full HD AMOLED HDR10, Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 8/12 GB RAM
- Internal memory: 128/256/512 GB
- Rear camera :
- Mi 10 : 108MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Mi 10 Pro : 108MP + 20MP + 12MP + 8MP
- Front camera: 20MP
- Connectivity: dual nano-SIM, 5G SA / NSA, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1 GPS, NFC, USB-C, no audio jack
- Battery: 4,780 mAh (Mi 10) / 4,500 mAh (Mi 10 Pro) + wireless charging at 30W
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 11
Xiaomi Mi 10 equipped with a slightly curved AMOLED-screen with 6.67 inches diagonal and a refresh rate of 90 Hz. It has an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner integrated on the display.
Mi 10 comes with a quad-camera on the rear side. It has a powerful 108MP main sensor with optical and electronic stabilization. Other sensors are 13MP wide-angle, a 2MP macro module and a 2MP portrait sensor. Supports upto 8K video recording with a frequency of 30 frames per second.
The Pro version comes with a high pixel range including a 108MP main sensor. 20MP wide-angle sensor, 12MP telephoto sensor, 8MP 10x hybrid zoom, and 50x digital sensors. According to DxOMark experts, the smartphone received 124 points, which makes it the leader of the general list. In other words, Mi 10 Pro shoots better than all other smartphones tested in this dark room.
For autonomy, Xiaomi Mi 10 meets the battery of 4,780 mAh with support for fast wired and wireless charging at 30 watts. More often, it scored 76 points in sound quality.
Price And Availability:
The international premiere of the Xiaomi Mi 10 was to be held at MWC at the end of the month, but the exhibition was canceled. Meanwhiles, the price tags are also out now.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 (8/128 GB): Rs.40,890
- Xiaomi Mi 10 (8/256 GB): Rs.42,890
- Xiaomi Mi 10 (12/256 GB): Rs.47,890
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (8 / 256GB): Rs.49,990
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (12/256 GB): Rs.55,890
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro (12 / 512GB): Rs.59,990