Snapchat Update for Android
Will android get the new snapchat update?
This is a question that many Android users have been asking ever since the Snapchat update was first announced. The answer, unfortunately, is not as straightforward as we would like it to be.
At the moment, the new Snapchat update is only available for iOS users. Android users will have to wait a little while longer before they can enjoy the new features.
However, that doesn’t mean that Android users won’t be able to get the update at all. It’s just a matter of when the update will be released for Android.
There is no specific date for when the update will be available for Android users. However, it is expected to be released sometime in the near future.
In the meantime, Android users can continue to use the old version of Snapchat. While it may not have all the new features, it is still a perfectly functional app.
What’s New in the Snapchat Update?
The Snapchat app recently got a big update, and there are a lot of new features and changes! Here’s what’s new in the Snapchat update:
1. The first thing you’ll notice is a new look for the Snapchat app. It has a new yellow and white color scheme, and the app icons have been updated too.
2. One of the biggest new features is the ability to send Snaps to specific friends, rather than just your friends list. You can do this by tapping on the new ‘Send To’ button in the Snapchat app.
3. There are also new stickers and filters available in the Snapchat update. You can access these by swiping left or right when you’re taking a Snap.
4. Another big new feature is the ability to replay Snaps. You can now replay any Snap you receive once. To replay a Snap, just tap on it and then tap the ‘Replay’ button.
5. The final new feature is the ability to save Snaps to your phone. To do this, just tap on the ‘Save’ button when you’re viewing a Snap.
So those are the main new features in the Snapchat update! What do you think of them? Let us know in the comments.
How to Get the New Snapchat Update
3 Ways to Get the New Snapchat Update
If you’re an avid Snapchat user, you’re probably always on the lookout for new updates to the app. Unfortunately, not all updates are available to all users at the same time. So, if you’re wondering how to get the new Snapchat update, here are three ways:
1. Check the App Store
The first thing you should do is check the App Store (on iOS) or Google Play Store (on Android). If there’s a new update available, it should show up here. Simply update the app and you should be good to go.
2. Check Snapchat’s Website
If you can’t find the update in the App Store or Google Play Store, your next best bet is to check Snapchat’s website. They usually post announcements about new updates here.
3. Use an Older Version of the App
If you’re really desperate to get the new update, you can try using an older version of the app. This isn’t recommended, as it can lead to instability, but it’s worth a shot if you’re really eager to try out the new features.
Hopefully, one of these methods will work for you and you’ll be able to enjoy the new Snapchat update.
When Will the New Snapchat Update Be Available?
As of July 2019, the new Snapchat update is not yet available for Android devices. However, it is expected to be released soon. No specific date has been announced, but it is likely that the update will be available within the next few weeks.