PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0 What’s new in this Update?
PUBG Mobile is one of the most famous battle royale games available on mobile. The game has got a lot of fans around the globe. The developers of the game, Tencent are looking to secure their spot in the gaming category. To do so they are constantly adding new items, as well as new royale pass seasons. However, the game has not got any big updates since March of this year. That’s why Tencent has now come up with the PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0 for both Android and iOS devices. The update brings lots of bug fixes and many changes to the game. Below is everything new with the PUBG Mobile update 0.13.0.
What’s new in PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0?
1) Team Deathmatch
The first thing which is exciting about the PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0 is the new game mode, team deathmatch. In this mode, you will be playing alongside your teammates against another squad. Each squad will probably have four members. The primary goal in this mode is to kill the players of the opponent squad. For killing members of the opponent squad you will receive points. The first team to reach 40 points wins the match.
For now, there will be only one map available in this mode. Also, one can respawn unlimited times at the spawn point of the team. However, being killed will give points to the enemy side. So, that’s something which you should keep in mind. This new game mode is perfect if you love fast pace games rather than wasting time.
2) Vikendi Comes to Life
The Vikendi map is finally all set to come out of the beta stage. So you can expect fewer bugs and better gameplay. However, the thing which is most interesting is that now onwards there will be tire marks when you drive a car on snow. Also, there will be footprints if you walk. The same goes if you crawl on snow. It is going to be a lot useful to spot enemies and their movements. However, the downside is you will be also leaving traces about where you are going.
3) Zombie Mode
Changes will be coming to the Zombie mode as well. 4 new zombies will be added along with the PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0. However, some old zombies like Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop will be removed. Below are the other changes coming to zombie mode.
- Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed.
- The tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces the movement speed of nearby players.
- New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources but also has a new boss.
Also View : How Much Data Does PUBG Use
4) Other Changes
There will be some other changes coming to the game as well.
- Added separate control settings for FPP.
- Seeded MVP display in results.
- Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
- All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different portable closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
- Armor durability loss reduced by 25%. Damage reduction remains unchanged.
So what do you think about the PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0? Let us know in the comments below.