POCO X2 Debuts In India: Specifications And Prices Are Unveiled
In 2019, POCO separated from Xiaomi and promised to bring a successor to the POCO F1. Now, the second POCO terminal, POCO X2 officially debuts in the Indian market. It is the 4G version of Redmi K30. And more often, the Rs.15,999 worth POCO X2 comes with a quad-camera, Snapdragon 730G, 27W fast charging and dual camera on the front.
- Screen: 6.67 ″ inches (Full HD + 20: 9 LCD), HDR 10 with Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Snapdragon 730G
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Internal memory : 6 GB/8 GB upto 128 GB/256 GB
- Rear cameras: 64 MP Main sensor + 8 MP wide-angle + 2 MP macro + 2 MP depth sensors
- Front camera: 20 MP Main sensor + 2 MP Portrait
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C. audio jack
- Battery: 4,500 mAh with 27W charging support
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 11
- Other: Fingerprint sensor on the side button, anti-spray coating, infrared sensor
Snapdragon 730G & Quad Cameras
POCO X2 is powered by Snapdragon 730G, Qualcomm’s gaming processor. It is accompanied by three variants of RAM and storage: 6 + 64 GB, 6 + 128 GB and 8 + 256 GB. As for the battery, it has a capacity of 4,500 mAh that is charged, via USB-C, at a good speed with the fast charging of 27W.
When we talk about the camera, POCO X2 has four lenses in total at the rear, with the main sensor of 64 megapixels signed by Sony. Other lenses are 8MP wide-angle, 2 MP macro, and 2MP depth sensors.
Price & Availability
POCO X2 is offered in three different colors: Atlantis Blue, Phoenix Red, and Matrix Purple. The pricing starts from Rs.15,999 for the 6 GB / 64 GB version, Rs.16,999 for the 6 GB / 128 GB version . Also Rs.19,999 for the 8 GB / 256 GB version. The sale will start online on February 11, 2020, on the Flipkart and mi.com sites.