Motorola One Action Is Officially Launched With Action Camera
Motorola One Action, the last member of Moto family, is officially launched with Triple camera. It has an action camera, a fairly good battery, Android One and a high range internal memory configuration. To understand Motorola One Action, you need to know the previous Motorola One Vision. Compared to the latter, One Action gains an electronically-stabilized wide-angle camera. It is used exclusively for videos as Action camera.
Motorola One Action: Technical Features
- Screen : 6.3 ″ Full HD + LCD (1.080 x 2.520 pixels, 21: 9)
- CPU: Samsung Exynos 9609 with Mali G72 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal memory : 128 GB UFS 2.1 expandable (with microSD up to 512 GB)
- Rear cameras : 12 megapixels, f / 1.8, 1.25 μm, PDAF + 5 megapixel depth sensor + wide-angle with 117 °FOV, Quad Pixel technology, 2.0 μm, f / 2.2 + Dual CCT LED flash
- Front camera : 12 megapixels, f / 2.0, 1.25 μm
- Connectivity: Hybrid dual nano-SIM, LTE Cat.6, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB-C, FM radio
- Battery: 3500 mAh 10W charger
- OS: Android 9 Pie
The Motorola One Action will be on sale by this month. One can expect this smartphone in blue and white colors. Initially, the base version of One Action ( 4GB + 128 GB) variant will be priced at Rs.18,999. Right now, it is officially launched in Europe and expected to launch in India on August 23rd.