Moto G8 Power & G Stylus: Digital Pen With 5000 mAh Powerful Battery
Motorola parent company Lenovo has announced two mid-range smartphones, the Moto G8 Power and G stylus. In terms of specifications, both devices are really similar, as long as they mount the same processor, amount of RAM and screen. The only difference can be seen in internal storage, battery capacity and the number of cameras in the rear. Here are the complete specifications
Moto G8 Power & Moto G Stylus Specifications:
- Screen: 6.4 ″ inches (Full HD + 20: 9 LCD), HDR 10 with Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Snapdragon 665
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Storage configuration : 4 GB RAM with upto 128 GB/256 GB external memory
- Rear cameras: 48 MP Main sensor + 8/16 MP wide-angle + 2 MP macro + TOF
- Front camera: 16 MP Main sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C. audio jack
- Battery: 4,000 mAh / 5,000 mAh
- OS: Android 10
- Other: Fingerprint sensor on the display, USB Type C.
Moto G8 Power & Stylus has a large 6.4-inch display with a hole punch on the screen. Inside there is a Snapdragon 665 processor, accompanied by 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. One can expand the volume of the drive using microSD cards.
The main camera is 4-module: the main sensor is 16 megapixels, super wide-angle (118 °) is 8 megapixels, telephoto is 8 megapixels with support for 2x optical and 5x digital zoom. As well as a 2-megapixel macro camera. The front panel hosts a punched hole selfie camera with a resolution of 16 megapixels.
A battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh lasts up to three days and the Stylus model holds only 4000 mAh. More often, both support fast charging with a capacity of up to 15 W – and an 18 W adapter is included in the package. Out of the box, the Moto G8 Power runs on standard Android 10 without additional shells. Compare to G8 Power, Stylus model is more expensive as it comes with a display Pen.
Currently, Moto G8 Power comes with a price tag of $249 (Rs.15,920). The smartphone will go on sale this spring in two colors: blue and black.