How to use Tinder without Facebook
Tinder is considered as the best dating applications available for smartphone devices, this application works on location-based peoples and matches them with your profile. The user base of the Tinder application is more than a million and there is various successful matchmaking process has completed by using this application. But before you install this application, you need to know that inter uses the Facebook account. In case you don’t want to inform your friends and family about you using the tinder application for dating, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will talk about using Tinder application without Facebook.
Steps to Use Tinder Without Facebook:
Use these following steps to use Tinder without Facebook. Read the complete details carefully before applying the changes to your Facebook account. Before you go through the procedure unity know that the Facebook account can access this following information on Facebook.
- Facebook profile.
- Friend list.
- Age and general info.
- Email address used to sign up for Facebook.
- Relationship interest.
- Status updates.
- Interest and hobbies (bands, sports teams, etc.)
- Education history (college, high school, etc.)
- Current city.
- Pages liked.
- Install the Tinder application on your smartphone device from the app store.
- After the installation is completed, you need to use the Facebook account to create an account.
- Signup with Facebook account and login to the Tinder account on your smartphone.
- In case you are already using a tinder account, then ignore step 1 and 2 and continue from step 3.
- Now launch any web browser in your smartphone device and visit the www.facebook.com.
- After the Facebook login page opens up, log in with your credentials.
- Now go to the Facebook settings to continue, you can get the Facebook settings by clicking on the down arrow which is located in the top bar of the Facebook.
- Non the left side of the screen you will get to see the apps option.
- Click on the apps and on the application page you need to locate the Tinder in the list.
- Now click on the Tinder option which you have located from the app list.
- Go to the ability of the Tinder and change it to you only me from everyone.
- Now go to the tinder application and refresh the application in order to apply the changes.
- After all the above steps are completed, Tinder will not post anything on your Facebook account. And your Facebook friends will not get to see any activities which are being done in your Tinder application.
Dating applications of the best way to get your perfect match depending on the location your using the application. Although most of the dating application and tinder also use Facebook in order to share the information. In this article we have collected various information about the procedure for using tinder without Facebook and provided them is an article for you. Share this informative article with other Tinder application users, so that they get to learn about using the tinder application without Facebook.