Have you ever tried to unpair a bluetooth device on your android device but struggled because you couldn’t find the right button? Don’t worry, this article is for you. In this article, we’ll teach you how to unpair a bluetooth device on android using simple steps.
First, open the Settings app on your android phone
To unpair a bluetooth device on android, first open the Settings app on your android phone. Tap on “Bluetooth” and then choose the device you want to unpair. Tap “Unpair” and confirm by choosing “Yes”.
Second, scroll down to find the Bluetooth section
Android devices are constantly pairing with other Bluetooth devices, either automatically or through user intervention. However, in some cases users may need to unpair a Bluetooth device in order to use it again.
To unpair a Bluetooth device on Android:
1. Open the Settings app and go to Bluetooth.
2. Tap the device name you want to unpair and then tap Unpair.
3. If prompted, enter your passcode or PIN if required and then tap OK.
4. The Bluetooth connection between the device and the Android will be severed and the device can now be used separately without any interference from other devices
Third, tap on it and select unpair your bluetooth device
If you’ve lost communication with your bluetooth device, and you’re not sure how to unpair it, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your phone and navigate to Bluetooth.
2. On the Bluetooth screen, you’ll see a list of devices connected to your phone.
3. Select the bluetooth device you want to unpair and tap on its name.
4. On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to confirm that you want to unpair the device. Click OK if you do.
5. If the bluetooth device is still paired with anotherdevice, it will show a warning message telling you that it will be disabled until it’s unpaired from that device. Click Unpair on this screen to disconnect the device from its second partner, then click OK to finish unpairing it from your phone.
Finally, enter the passcode of your bluetooth device if needed
If you ever need to unpair a bluetooth device on your android phone, follow these steps:
-Open the settings menu on your device.
-On the list of devices that shows, locate the bluetooth device you want to unpair and press the unpair button.
-The device will now be unconnected from your phone.