How to unmute text messages on android? It’s simple! Just go to your settings, and under the “Notifications” tab, select “Text Messages.” You will then see the option to unmute text messages.
Receiving text messages while on Do Not Disturb mode
If you’re like me, you probably find yourself using the Do Not Disturb mode on your Android phone more often than not. Whether I’m trying to get a good night’s sleep or just want to avoid being distracted, I often rely on Do Not Disturb to keep my phone quiet.
However, there are times when I do want to receive text messages, even when Do Not Disturb is enabled. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to do this.
Here’s how to unmute text messages on Android while in Do Not Disturb mode:
1. Open the Settings app and tap on “Do Not Disturb.”
2. Scroll down and tap on “Allow exceptions.”
3. Tap on “Messages” and select either “Always allow” or “Allow only priority conversations.”
4. That’s it! You should now be able to receive text messages even when Do Not Disturb is enabled.
How to unmute text messages?
If your phone is running Android 4.0 or higher, you can easily unmute text messages by following these steps:
1. Open the Messages app.
2. Tap the Menu button, then tap Settings.
3. Tap Notifications.
4. Tap the checkbox next to “Do Not Disturb” to turn it off.
5. You should now see the option to enable notifications for individual conversations. Tap the conversation you want to receive notifications for, then tap the Menu button and select Notifications on/off.
Why you might want to unmute text messages
If you’re like most people, you probably have your phone on silent most of the time. But there are certain situations when you might want to unmute text messages. For example, if you’re expecting an important text from someone, you may want to turn off silent mode so that you don’t miss it. Or if you’re in a meeting or class and can’t have your phone on silent, you may want to unmute text messages so that you can still get them.
There are a few different ways to unmute text messages on android. One way is to go into your settings and turn off silent mode. Another way is to use an app like Notifications Off which allows you to customize your notification settings. And finally, you can always just turn up the volume on your phone if it’s already on silent mode.
So if you’re looking for ways to unmute text messages on android, try one of these methods and see which works best for you.
We hope that this guide on how to unmute text messages on Android was helpful. If you have any other questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to answer them. As always, thanks for reading!