Google Android has a lot of great features, but one downside is that it tracks your browsing habits. This can be problematic if you want to keep your internet activity private. In this blog post, we will show you how to turn off trending searches on Google Android.
How to turn off trending searches on google android
If you want to turn off trending searches on your android device, you can do so by going to the “Settings” menu and scrolling down to “Search.” Enable the “Off” switch next to “Trending Searches.”
How to stop google from tracking your location
If you’re worried about Google tracking your movements and activities, there are a few ways to disable tracking on your Android device.
-Open the “Settings” app on your Android device and select “Privacy.”
-Under “Activity Controls,” tap on “Google Now.”
-Select the option “Stop using location for suggestions.”
-Disable all other activity controls as desired.
How to stop Google from sending ads to your android device
Google Trends is a great way to see how popular a certain topic is across the web. However, if you don’t want Google to use it as a factor when determining which ads to show you, you can turn it off.
1. Open Google Trends on your phone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Under “Settings” on the right, tap “Trends.”
4. On the “General” tab, under “Onset,” remove the checkmark next to “Use trending topics.”
5. Under “Accessibility” on the right, make sure that “Enable voice recognition” is checked and then tap OK to save your changes.
6. When you’re done using Google Trends, tap Exit in the top right corner of the screen.