Many people don’t like system updates because they can be disruptive, especially if you’re in the middle of using your phone. But for security and bug fixes, it’s important to keep your phone updated. System updates usually happen in the background when you’re connected to WiFi, so you won’t even notice they’re happening. If you really don’t want to be bothered by them, though, there is a way to turn off system updates on your android phone. Here’s how:
How to turn off system updates on your android phone
If you’re tired of dealing with system updates on your Android phone, there’s a way to turn them off. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
2. Tap on “About phone.”
3. Find the “Software update” entry and tap on it.
4. If there’s an update available, tap on the “Turn off” button.
5. You’ll be prompted to confirm your decision; tap on “Turn off” again to confirm.
That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve followed these steps, you won’t have to worry about system updates anymore.
How to disable future system updates on your android phone
We all know how frustrating it can be when a new system update pops up on our phones and we can’t seem to turn it off. Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to disable future system updates on your android phone.
1. Go to your phone’s settings menu.
2. Tap on the “About phone” option.
3. Scroll down to the “System updates” section and tap on the “Disable future system updates” button.
4. Confirm that you want to disable future system updates by tapping on the “OK” button.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully disabled future system updates on your android phone.
How to check for updates on your android phone
If you’re using an Android phone, you can check for updates in two ways: either using your phone’s settings, or by using the Google Play Store app.
To check for updates using your phone’s settings:
1. Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
2. Tap “About Phone.”
3. Tap “System Updates.”
4. If an update is available, tap “Download” to download and install it.
5. Once the update has been installed, tap “Restart” to restart your phone.
To check for updates using the Google Play Store app:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
2. Tap the menu icon (three lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap “My apps & games.”
How to find and install updates on your android phone
If you’re using a phone that’s running Android Nougat or later, updates should be automatic. If you want to check whether an update is available:
Open your phone’s Settings app.Near the bottom, tap System > Advanced > System update.You’ll see your update status. Follow any steps on the screen.
If an update starts downloading and doesn’t finish, your device will automatically try again over the next few days. When it tries again, you’ll get a notification.
There are a few reasons why you might want to turn off system updates on your Android phone. Maybe you’re low on storage space, or you don’t want to deal with the hassle of constantly having to update your operating system. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to do. Just follow the steps in this article and you’ll be up and running in no time.