If you’re anything like most people, you probably love getting live notifications on your Facebook app. But what if you don’t want to be inundated with updates from your friends and family? In this article, we will show you how to turn off live notifications on Facebook for Android. Not only will this keep you from being disturbed at night, but it will also save you a ton of battery life.
How to turn off live notifications on facebook android
Facebook Live is a great way to share your life with friends and family, but it can be hard to keep track of what’s happening when notifications are constantly popping up. If you’re looking to turn off live notifications on Facebook on your Android phone, there are a few different ways to do it.
To disable live notifications for all pages: 1) Open Facebook and click on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen. 2) Select Settings 3) Under “General”, select “Live Updates”. 4) Uncheck the box next to “Enable live updates for all pages.” To disable live updates for individual pages: 1) Open Facebook and go to the page you want to disable live updates for. 2) Click on the three lines in the top right corner of the screen. 3) Select Settings 4) Under “General”, select “Live Updates”. 5) Uncheck the box next to “Enable live updates for this page.”
How to stop live updates on facebook
Live updates can be a real time drain on your battery, so it’s worth considering turning them off altogether. Here’s how to do it on Android:
1. Open Facebook and tap the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Tap Settings…
3. Under General, tap Live Updates.
4. Next to each update you want to disable, tap its check box and then tap Save Changes….
5. You’ll now see an option to turn off live updates for this app in the notifications section of your phone’s settings (or app drawer).
How to turn off live messages on facebook
Live messages on Facebook are a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but sometimes you may want to turn them off so you can focus on other tasks. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select Settings from the menu that appears.
4. Under “General”, tap on “Messages”.
5. Tap on the switch next to “Live messages” to turn it off.
How to disable notifications for posts on facebook
If you don’t want to be continuously notified of new posts on Facebook, you can disable notifications for individual posts. To do this:
1. Open Facebook on your device and sign in.
2. Tap the three lines in the upper-right corner of the main screen.
3. Tap Settings .
4. Under General, tap Live News and Events .
5. Turn off the switch next to Posts from Friends .
Facebook Live is a great way to broadcast your life online, but sometimes you might not want people to be able to notifications when you’re broadcasting. Fortunately, it’s easy to turn off live notifications on Facebook Android. Just open the app and go to Settings>Live Notifications. There, you can disable all live notifications for specific friends or entire groups.