The How to turn off keyboard sound on android? question has been asked by many people who use their phone in silent mode. While the exact process may vary from phone to phone, the general idea is the same. In this blog post, we will explore how to turn off keyboard sound on android. We will also look at some of the reasons why you might want to do this. Whether you are trying to be discreet or just want to save battery life, read on to learn how to turn off keyboard sound on your android device.
How to turn off keyboard sound on your android phone
Assuming you would like tips on how to disable the keyboard sound on your Android phone, here are a few quick and easy methods:
1. On your homescreen, locate and tap on the “Settings” icon. Doing so will bring you to the settings menu.
2. In the settings menu, scroll down until you find the “Sound & vibration” option. Once located, tap on it to enter that submenu.
3. In the “Sound & vibration” submenu, scroll down until you find the “Key-tap sound” option. By default, this is set to “on”. To disable the keyboard sound, simply tap on the slider next to it so that it turns grey and reads “off”.
4. And that’s it! You’ve now successfully turned off the keyboard sound on your Android phone.
How to change your keyboard sound settings
To change your keyboard sound settings on Android, open the Settings app and go to Sound. Under the “Device” section, tap on the Keyboard option. Here you can adjust the keyboard sound volume and also toggle keypress sounds on or off.
How to customize your keyboard sound
If you’re not a fan of the default keyboard sound on your Android device, you can easily change it to something more to your liking. Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings > Sound.
2. Under “Device ringtone,” tap Keyboard sounds.
3. Select the sound you want from the list of options. You can also tap None to disable keyboard sounds altogether.
4. Tap Done when you’re finished.
There are a few different ways that you can turn off the keyboard sound on your android device. You can either go into the settings and disable the sound, or you can download a third-party app that will do it for you. Whichever method you choose, make sure to test it out before you rely on it to keep your keyboard silent.