When you upload a video to your Facebook page, you may have noticed that the auto captions are turned on by default. This is a great way to add subtitles to your videos without having to worry about formatting or timing. However, if you’d like to turn these captions off for some reason, there’s a simple way to do just that. In this blog post, we will show you how to disable auto captions on your Facebook app for Android.
How to turn off auto captions on facebook app android
If you’re using the Facebook app on your Android device and you don’t want the app to automatically generate captions for your photos, you can turn off this feature …
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android device.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select Settings from the menu that appears.
4. Under General, tap on Captions and then tap on the switch next to Automatic captions to turn them off.
How to turn off auto captions on youtube app android
If you want to disable auto captions on your YouTube app, follow these steps:
1. Open the YouTube app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
2. On the next screen, tap on Settings.
3. On the next screen, under “General”, tap on “Captions & Subtitles”.
4. Under “Auto captioning”, toggle off “Enabled” and click on Save changes.
5. To disable auto captions for Facebook videos, open Facebook and sign in with your account credentials.
6. In the top left corner of the main screen, click on Videos -> Edit video -> Captions and subtitles -> Auto captioning (3 dots).
7. Toggle off “Enabled” and click on Save changes.
How to disable auto captions on twitter app android
Twitter users are accustomed to seeing auto captions on their tweets, but some may want to disable this feature on the app. Follow these simple steps to disable auto captions on your Twitter app:
1. Open the Twitter app and sign in.
2. On the main screen, tap the gear icon in the top-right corner and select Settings from the menu that appears.
3. Under Auto Captions, uncheck the box next to Enabled.
4. Tap Save changes at the bottom of the screen.
5. If you want to re-enable auto captions later, simply check the box next to Enabled and tap Save changes again.
Disable auto captioning in google chrome
There are a few steps you can take to disable auto captions on the Facebook app for Android. The first is to navigate to the Settings menu on your device and select Language & Input. From here, you’ll be able to toggle the Captions option off…