Active has become a common feature on most messaging applications today, but for some people, it can be a bit of an annoyance. In this blog post, we will show you how to turn off active on messenger android.
How to turn off active on messenger android
If you want to turn off the Active on Messenger feature, you can follow these simple steps:
– Launch the Messenger app
– Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen
– Under settings, tap on active notifications
– Toggle off “Enable active notifications”
How to stop messenger from tracking your activity
There are a few ways to stop messenger from tracking your activity.
1. Open the Messenger app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select Settings from the menu that pops up.
3. Under “Accounts and privacy,” scroll down and select “Active tracking.”
4. Tap on the toggle button next to it to turn off active tracking.
Tips for disabling ad tracking in messenger
To disable ad tracking in messenger on Android, open the app and click on your account icon at the top left. Under “Settings,” click on “Privacy.” Toggle the switch next to “Ad Tracking” off. Finally, make sure that “Send messages without ads” is also unticked.