When you take a picture on your android phone and want to save it to your iphone, you might be wondering how to do it. The process is actually rather simple, but there are a few steps you need to follow in order to make the transfer go smoothly. In this article, we will walk you through the entire process, from selecting your photos to transferring them over to your iPhone. So whether you’re just starting out with photo management or you want to make a quick transfer for convenience sake, read on for all the details.
Step 1 – Back Up Your Photos on Android
Step one: Back up your photos on Android
Before you start transferring photos from your Android device to your iPhone, make sure you have backed them up. You can do this in a few different ways:
1) Use the built-in Android photo backup feature. This will create a .ab file on your device that can be imported into iTunes.
2) Use an external storage solution such as Google Drive or iCloud. These services offer free and unlimited storage, so it’s a good way to keep all of your photos safe.
3)Use a third-party photo backup solution like SkyDrive or DropBox. These solutions typically charge for their services, but they offer more flexibility than the built-in features and they support multiple devices.
Step 2 – Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
In this step, you will transfer photos from your Android device to your iPhone. After setting up the necessary tools, follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure your Android and iPhone are connected to the same network.
2. Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the photos you want to transfer.
3. On the Android device, tap the three lines in the top-left corner of the Photos app and select “Add to iOS.”
4. Select which albums and folders on your iPhone you want to include in the transfer. Tap OK when finished.
5. On the iPhone, open the Photos app and select the newly transferred photos.
Notes for transferring photos from android to iphone
When you have photos stored on your Android device, you may want to move them to your iPhone in order to keep both devices up-to-date with your latest pictures. There are a few different ways to do this, and each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
The easiest way is to use the built-in photo transfer feature on your iOS device. Just open the Photos app on your iPhone, select all the photos you want to transfer, and tap “Share”. On Android, open the gallery app and tap on any of the photos. From here, just select “Share” and choose “Send by Email” from the options menu. Once the email has been sent, open it on your iPhone and tap on the attachment icon to start transferring the photos!
If you don’t want to use Apple’s built-in photo transfer feature, there are plenty of third-party apps available that offer faster and more reliable transfers. One example is iPhoto Copies for iOS (free), which allows you to easily copy files between devices without having to wait for them to finish uploading. However, be aware that some of these apps can take longer than Apple’s built-in feature to complete a transfer, so it might be best to choose one that you know will work quickly before starting.
Finally, if you just upgraded from an older iOS device or don’t have an iPhone