How To Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
If you are getting a new Android phone and one to transfer your contacts from your current iPhone, then you should read this article carefully. Most of the users think that due to the different operating system there might be some issues while transferring contacts from iPhone to Android. But still, you can I use multiple methods for transferring data from iPhone to Android. Even these methods are easy for everyone to perform, which we have listed in this article for you to use.
Guide to Transfer Contacts From iPhone to Android Manually:
Use these following guidelines for transferring contacts from iPhone to Android devices. Read the guidelines carefully before applying them.
- First, you need to know that, if you want to transfer only a few of the selected contacts then you can use this method.
- To do so you need to you open the contacts one by one which you want to share to your Android device.
- Now select the share contact option from there and you can send them via text message or email. You can even use several social networking apps for sending contacts across devices easily.
Guide to Transfer Contacts From iPhone to Android using Gmail and iTunes:
If you are running iOS version 4.0 or above, then you can easily use the iCloud service. So, it is the best way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. Read the guidelines carefully before using this method in your devices.
- First, you need to download the iTunes in your iPhone.
- After it is downloaded, launch the application in your device.
- Now you need to connect your iPhone with a computer using the USB cable.
- You need to go to the iPhone summary page for certain info.
- Open the info tab, no from there you need to to check the sync contacts with.
- Select the Google contacts option in there.
- Now you need to enter the Google username and password in order to continue.
- After its turn, you need to click on the apply button to save the changes.
- Now go to the Android device and check that your Gmail account is logged in with that particular Google account.
- Start syncing contacts to your Android phone by allowing Google about this process.
- After the process is completed, you will get to see all the contacts is now available on your Android device which has been transferred from the iPhone.
Guide to Transfer Contacts From iPhone to Android using App:
You can always use an app for transferring contacts from one device to another. You can use my contacts backup app for transferring contacts across devices.
- First, you need to download the My Contacts Backup app from the app store on your iPhone.
- Launch the application and give permission to access your contacts and tap on the ok button.
- Now tap on the backup options which will start backing up your contacts.
- Select the email option and attach that VCF file and send to the Gmail account.
- Open that VCF file in the Android device and import the contacts in the Android device from there.