Now that we are all stuck at home, video calling has become the new normal. Whether you are catching up with friends, family, or colleagues, chances are you have been using video chat to stay in touch. But did you know that there is a way to share video from your android phone to your iphone? It’s actually quite simple and only requires a few steps. In this blog post, we will show you how to share video from android to iphone so that you can stay connected with loved ones no matter where they are.
Assuming you want to share a video from your Android phone to an iPhone:
-Open the WhatsApp app on your Android phone
-Tap the New chat > New group button
-Select the contacts you want to add to the group chat, then tap Done in the top right corner of your screen
-Give your group a name, then tap Done in the top right corner again
-Tap the camera button in the bottom left corner of your screen > My device’s storage > Videos > select the video you want to share. You can also record a new video by tapping Record Video. Once you’ve selected or recorded a video, tap Send in the top right corner of your screen
The person or people you’re sharing the video with will now be able to view it from their iPhone.
Using Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger is a great way to share video from your Android phone to your iPhone. Here’s how to do it:
1. open the Facebook Messenger app on your Android phone
2. tap the + icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
3. select the video you want to share from your camera roll or gallery
4. tap the send button in the top right corner of the screen
5. enter the name or phone number of the person you want to share the video with
6. tap send
That’s it! Your video will now be shared with your friend or family member on their iPhone.
If you’re an Android user and you have friends or family who use iPhones, you may find yourself wanting to share photos and videos with them. Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the video or photo you want to share in your Android gallery.
2. Tap the Share icon (it looks like an arrow).
3. Select Instagram from the list of sharing options.
4. If you haven’t already, sign into your Instagram account.
5. Edit the photo or video if you want to, then tap Share (iOS) or Next (Android).
If you’re an Android user and you have friends or family who use iPhone, you may find yourself wanting to share videos with them. While there are a number of ways to do this, one of the easiest is to use Snapchat.
To share a video from your Android device to an iPhone using Snapchat, simply open the Snapchat app and tap the “Camera” icon in the top-left corner. Then, select the video you want to share from your camera roll and tap the “Send To…” icon in the bottom-right corner. From there, select the person you want to send the video to and tap “Send.” The video will then be sent as a snap.
Using Google Drive
Google Drive is one of the most popular cloud storage services available. You can use it to store your photos, videos, and documents. You can also use it to share files with others.
To share a video from your Android device to an iPhone, you first need to upload the video to Google Drive. Then, you can either send a link to the video or embed the video in an email.
If you want to send a link, open the Google Drive app on your Android device and tap the “+” button. Then, select “Upload” and choose the video you want to share. Once the upload is complete, tap the “Share” button and then “Get link”. This will generate a link that you can copy and paste into an email or text message.
If you want to embed the video in an email, open the Google Drive app on your Android device and tap the “+” button. Then, select “Upload” and choose the video you want to share. Once the upload is complete, tap the “Share” button and then “Copy embed code”. This will give you some HTML code that you can paste into an email message.
Email is a great way to share video from your Android phone to your iPhone. Here’s how to do it:
1. On your Android phone, open the email app and compose a new message.
2. Enter the recipient’s email address, then tap the paperclip icon to attach a file.
3. Select the video you want to share from your phone’s storage, then tap Done.
4. Send the email and wait for the video to arrive on your iPhone.
5. Open the email on your iPhone, then tap the video attachment to open it in the QuickTime Player app. From there, you can save the video to your camera roll or share it with others.