How to set up voicemail on android att?
Android att voicemail can be a great way to stay connected even when you can’t answer your phone. Here’s how to set it up. 1. Open the Phone app on your Android device and tap the three dots in the top-right corner. 2. Tap Settings > Voicemail. 3. Tap Setup. 4. Enter your voicemail password and tap OK. 5. Tap the menu icon in the top-right corner and select Save. Now that you know how to set up voicemail on android att, you can start using it to stay connected even when you can’t answer your phone.
Open the Phone app
Assuming you have an AT&T Android phone:
1. Open the Phone app. It’s the icon of a phone receiver on your home screen or in your app drawer.
2. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner, then tap Settings.
3. Tap Voicemail, then tap Voicemail again.
4. Tap the Menu icon, then tap Settings.
5. Enter your voicemail password, then tap Done.
Now that you have set up your voicemail, you can retrieve messages by following these steps:
1. Open the Phone app and tap the Voicemail tab at the bottom.
2. Press and hold on a message to delete it, save it, or share it via email or text message.
3. To call a number from a message, tap it.
4. To turn off visual voicemail notifications, tap the Menu icon and uncheck Notifications.
You can also customize your voicemail greeting:
1. Open the Phone app and tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
2. Tap Settings > Voicemail.
3. Tap Greetings.
4. Select Customize to record a new greeting or Default to choose one of AT&T’s greetings.
Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner
If you’re using an Android device on the AT&T network, you can easily set up voicemail by tapping the three dots in the top right corner of your screen. This will bring up a menu of options, one of which is “Voicemail.” Simply tap this option and follow the prompts to set up your voicemail. It’s that easy!
Assuming you already have your AT&T phone and number:
1. Open the Phone app
2. Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner and select “Settings”
3. Scroll down and tap “Voicemail”
4. Tap “ Voicemail Settings”
5. Toggle “Visual Voicemail” on (this will allow you to playback, delete, and save voicemails without having to call in)
6. Enter your 4-digit PIN followed by the # sign when prompted
7. You should now see a list of your saved voicemails under the “Voicemail” tab
Tap “Voicemail” to open the voicemail screen. From here, you can either tap “Call Voicemail” to call your voicemail box and enter your passcode, or tap “Setup Voicemail” to set up your voicemail box for the first time.
If you tap “Setup Voicemail,” you’ll be taken through a few steps to set up your voicemail box. First, you’ll need to enter a passcode for your voicemail box. This will be used to access your voicemails from any phone, so choose something you’ll remember.
Next, you’ll need to record a greeting for your voicemail box. This is the message that will play for anyone who calls your number and doesn’t reach you. You can record a custom greeting, or use the default greeting.
Once you’ve recorded your greeting, you can choose how long you want it to play before going to voicemail. You can also choose whether or not you want caller ID announced when someone calls your number.
Once you’ve finished setting up your voicemail box, tap “Done.” Your new voicemail box is now ready to use!
Tap the “+” in the top right corner
To set up voicemail on your Android device with AT&T, start by tapping the “+” sign in the top right corner of your home screen. This will open the Phone app. From here, tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of the app and select “Settings”. Scroll down and tap “Voicemail”. On the next screen, tap “Setup Voicemail”. You will be prompted to enter your voicemail password. Once you have entered your password, tap “OK”. You will now be able to access your voicemail messages from the Phone app.
Enter your voicemail number
Your voicemail number is the ten-digit phone number that you use to access your voicemail. To set up voicemail on your Android device, you will need to provide this number to your carrier. You can usually find your voicemail number in your device’s settings menu.
Enter your PIN (if prompted)
If you have an Android device with AT&T service, you can set up your voicemail by following these steps:
1. Open the Phone app on your device.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three dots) in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select Settings from the menu that appears.
4. Tap Voicemail.
5.Tap Setup Now if this is your first time setting up voicemail on your device, or tap Change PIN if you’ve already set up voicemail and just need to change your PIN.
6. Enter a four-digit PIN and tap Continue when prompted. You’ll be asked to enter your PIN again to confirm it.
7. Follow the remaining prompts to finish setting up your voicemail account.
Assuming you have already set up your voicemail with AT&T, you can save a message by tapping the “Save” button after you have played it. The message will be saved in your inbox until you delete it. You can also save a message by pressing the “5” key while the message is playing.