How To Set Full Size WhatsApp DP Without Cropping?
There is no denying that WhatsApp is one of the biggest messaging platforms out there. The app has over billions of users worldwide and allows you to chat with your friends and family in the simplest way. However, while the app has quite a lot of useful features, it misses a few features too. For example, it does not let you set full size WhatsApp DP without cropping. So the question is How To Set Full Size WhatsApp DP Without Cropping?
How To Set Full Size WhatsApp DP Without Cropping
Well, in case if you have the same question in your mind, then let me just help you out with the answer. So here we go:
Method 1: Use No Crop For WhatsApp App
In order to set a photo without cropping, you will need a square image. WhatsApp only supports square photos.
And to make a square version of the DP, you can simply download the No Crop For WhatsApp from the Google Play Store. However, this app is only available for Android devices, and you can download it free of cost.
Anyways, to make you understand in a better way, let me just talk about the steps that you have to follow:
1) At first, you have to download and install No Crop for WhatsApp. You can simply go to Google play store and search for the app.
You can download the app from the below link.
[appbox googleplay co.mountainreacher.nocropforwhatsapp]
2) Once you are done installing the app, simply launch it from your device. As soon as you launch the app, you will need to give certain permissions. So do that.
3) After that, you need to click on the gallery icon, and it will give you options to select the image that you wish to save as your WhatsApp DP.
4) Next, use all the screen instructions and options to edit the photo and tap on the Next button from the top bar.
5) Once you are done with everything, simply save the picture, and you are all set to see the image as your WhatsApp DP.
Method 2: Square Droid Apk
Apart from the above app, you can also try out the Square Droid Apk. This app will also help you to set full size WhatsApp DP without cropping. Also, getting started with the app is pretty easy, and here are all the steps that you will have to follow:
1) First of all, you will need to download and install the Square Droid Apk from the Google Play Store.
[appbox googleplay com.surmin.square&hl=en]
2) Once the app is installed, you will need to launch the app and tap on “Square Profile Photo”. It will open the Gallery section for you.
3) Now you will need to choose any picture that you want to set as a WhatsApp DP.
4) As soon as you choose a picture, you will get options for changing the Border/BG type as “Colour, Blue, Gradient or Stretch”, choose any of them and tap on “Save” icon.
5) Now from the next screen, you will be able to set the quality of the image, and you will get the option to directly share the image with any social media websites.
6) Finally, tap on the save photo button. And you are all set to save the image as your WhatsApp DP.
Check: How to Save WhatsApp Status
Method 2: Use iloveimg.com
In case if you are using an iPhone or any other iOS device, then obviously it is not possible for you to use the No Crop For WhatsApp app. So this is where the iloveimage.com comes into play. This is a simple to use web app which you can use to resize your image. Also, using the tool is pretty easy and available free of cost. Even, you can use the app through your Android phone also. So in case if you do not wish to install any app, this will work for you.
- First of all, you will need to go to the iloveimg.com website.
- Then you have to click on the select images button.
- Then choose the image that you wish to set as your WhatsApp DP.
- Now on the next window, you will find options to resize the image.
- After that, you will need to enter 192 in both width and height boxes.
- Finally, hit the resize image button and then click on the download resized images button to download the image.
- After that, you can easily set the image as your WhatsApp DP.
So that was the answer to your How To Set Full Size WhatsApp DP Without Cropping question. There are quite a lot of apps, and websites are available out there. However, the above mentioned ones work the best. Just remember all you have to do is resize your image, and you are all done. Also, for any more questions, you can comment below.