How to Run Android Apps on PC
Most of the smartphone users are having Android devices, so they can easily run Android apps in their device. Although few of the users also asking for the method to run Android apps on PC. The easiest way is to you use Android emulator on your PC, which will give you the ability to run Android apps and games. You can even use the official Android SDK, which can help you to turn apps and games with a difficult method. The easiest way is to go for the Android emulator, which
works similarly like the Android devices which you are using. In this article, we will discuss running Android apps on PC.
Guide to Run Android Apps on PC using BlueStacks Android
Before you get started with the BlueStacks Android emulator, you need to know about the requirement to get it installed in your PC. You need to have a minimum of 4GB of RAM to run this application. BlueStacks Android emulator is available for both Windows PC and Mac computer, so you can use a similar method for installing it in your PC and start running Android apps.
Read the guidelines carefully before installing BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
1. First, you need to open any web browser on your PC.
2. Click on the link provided below this article using the web browser.
3. Now, this link will redirect you to the download page of the BlueStacks
4. Download the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator, the
Installation file version is depending on the Windows PC or Mac computer.
5. Wait for the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator to get
downloaded. The Installation file is above 300 MB in size, so the duration
of the download is depending on the internet speed you are using on your
6. After the installation file is successfully downloaded, locate the file by
going to the location where you downloaded it. You can use the web
browser to locate the installation file of BlueStacks.
7. Double click on the installation file to get it installed in your PC.
8. Follow the instructions on your PC and successfully install it.
9. After the installation is completed you need to use a Google account how
to set up the BlueStacks Android emulator. This method is similar to the
Android device where you need to log in with your Google account to use
the Android functionality.
10. Now you can use the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks Android
emulator to download various apps and games. You can even sideload
APK files just like the Android device to run them in the BlueStacks
11. In order to sideload APK files on BlueStacks Android emulator, you need to
go to the installed apps section and click on the three vertical dots where
will get to see install APK option.
12. Click on the install on the install APK option and sideload any APK files on
BlueStacks Android emulator easily.