If you’re like most people, you have probably rotated your screen on your Android phone at least a few times. Rotating your screen helps to extend the life of your device’s display by allowing it to be used in a variety of angles. However, if you don’t rotate your screen regularly, your device’s display can become distorted and unreadable. In this tutorial, we will show you how to rotate your screen on an Android phone quickly and easily.
How to rotate screen on android phone?
Rotating the screen on an android phone can be a bit of a hassle, but it’s not too difficult to do. Here are instructions:
1) Open the Settings app on your phone.
2) Under “Display & Wallpaper,” tap on “Screen Rotation.”
3) Select the desired rotation mode, and then tap on “Set.”
4) Confirm your selection by tapping on “OK.”
How to Rotate Screen in Windows 10
In this article, we are going to show you a simple way how to rotate screen on your Android phone.
1. First of all, open the Settings app on your Android phone.
2. Next, go to Display and tap on Rotation Lock.
3. Now select the option that you want your screen to be rotated to (e.g., Portrait or Landscape).
4. Finally, tap on OK to finish setting up the rotation lock!
How to Rotate the Screen on an iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
If you want to rotate the screen on your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
2. Tap Display and then rotate screen to turn it around. (You can also use two hands to turn it around.)
3. To return to the original orientation, tap Display and then reset orientation.
How to Rotate Screens in Android
If you want to rotate your Android phone’s screen, there are a few simple steps you can follow.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
2. Under “Display and Behavior,” tap on “Rotate Screen.”
3. On the next screen, select which way you want your phone to turn: Clockwise or Counterclockwise.
4. If you want to change the rotation speed, tap on “Speed.” You can now enjoy the rotated screen!