Preinstalled apps are one of the things we have to put up with on our android devices. They’re there for a reason and, in most cases, they do provide value. However, from time to time, you may find that an app you didn’t install has started causing problems. Maybe it’s draining your battery more than usual or giving you terrible performance. In this blog post, we will show you how to remove preinstalled apps on Android using a simple and easy to follow guide.
How to remove preinstalled apps on Android
Preinstalled apps can be removed on Android devices by following these simple steps:
1. Launch the “Settings” app from your home screen.
2. Navigate to “Applications” and select the “Apps” tab.
3. Select the app you want to delete and press the “Remove” button.
4. If prompted, confirm your decision by pressing the “OK” button.
How to disable an app
If you don’t use an app and don’t want it preinstalled on your device, you can disable it. This will remove the app from your device but it won’t uninstall it. If you ever want to use the app again, you’ll have to install it from the store.
To disable an app:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the “Settings” menu.
2. Under “Apps,” find the app you want to disable and tap on it.
3. On the “App info” screen, scroll down and tap on ” Disable .”
4. You’ll now see a message that says “This app is disabled.” Tap on OK to confirm the change.
How to uninstall an app
If you want to uninstall an app that was preinstalled on your device, follow these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Scroll down and selectapps.
3. Select the app that you want to uninstall and tap on the three lines in the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. On the next screen, tap on Uninstall.
5. If you have installed any additional apps along with the original app, they will also be uninstalled automatically.
How to delete an app
Android devices come preloaded with a number of apps that are not necessary for the user’s daily use. It can be difficult to remove these apps, or determine which ones are preinstalled and which ones can be deleted.
There are a few methods for deleting an app on Android. One way is to go to the app’s settings and uncheck the box next to the app name. This will remove the app from the device but it may still be installed on Google Play Store and other third-party stores.
Another way to delete an app is to go to Settings>Apps>All and select the app you want to delete. Next, press on the trashcan icon next to the app name and select Delete App from this screen. The app will be removed from your device and from Google Play Store as well.
If you want to completely erase an Android device, including all of its data, you will need to take it into a service center or use a mobile data wipe tool like Erase Everything McAfee.
If you’re ever feeling like you’ve been harassed by an app that was preinstalled on your Android device, there may be a way to remove it. This guide will show you how to go about it, and whether or not it’s even possible to do so. As with most things involving Android, the answer is likely yes—if you know where to look. So if you’re ever feeling overwhelmed by all of the apps on your phone and just want some peace of mind, this might be a good way to start.