How to Remove Google Account from Android
If you are using an Android device, then you need to use Google account in order to sync all your data with the device. By adding Google account to your Android device, you will be getting various functionality to your device. In any case, you want to remove the Google account from your Android device, then you should read the article carefully. In case you remove the Google account from Android device, you can still use that account from any web browser.
You can even add that Google account later on in case you change your mind. We would recommend you to use multiple Google accounts in order to the complete functionality of the Android device. In case the Google account is bothering you with notifications, then you can always turn off the sync option before deciding about removing it from the Android device.
By using this method, you will still be able to use all the Google applications available in your Android device. Backup your data in order to protect them from getting erased after you remove the Google account from your Android device. In this article, we will discuss deleting Google account from an Android device.
Guide to Remove Google Account from Android Devices:
Use this following guideline for removing Google account from Android devices. Read the guidelines carefully before making any changes on your Android device. Note that if you delete your primary Google account, then all the messages, contacts and other data available on your Android device will get deleted.
- First, you need to go to the settings of your Android device. You can find the settings icon in the app list of your Android device, or you can go to the notification panel where you will find the gear icon.
- On the settings page, you need to locate the accounts option.
- Tap on the accounts option where you will get to see various accounts associated in your Android device.
- From the accounts list, step on the Google account to continue.
- Once you open the Google accounts page, you will get to see the accounts available on your Android device.
- Tap on that particular Google account which you want to remove from your Android device.
- On the next page, you will get to see the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the three vertical dots to get the pop-up menu.
- Select the remove account option to remove that particular Google account from your Android device.
- Once new tap on the remove account option, you will get a pop-up a dialogue box on your Android screen.
- From the popup dialogue box tap on the remove account option to continue.
- Now you have the device will remove that particular Google account from the device. If your device is having a single Google account, then you need to add a secondary Google account in order to remove the first account available on your Android device.