If you’ve ever had an Android tablet that stopped working, then you know how frustrating it can be to try and figure out how to reinstall the OS. Sure, there are plenty of guides and videos online, but they’re all pretty vague. This guide is designed specifically for beginners (like you!) who want to reinstall Android on their tablet without any hassle. We’ll teach you everything you need to know in order to get your tablet up and running as fast as possible.
How to reinstall android on a tablet
If you have a tablet and it’s not working, you may be able to reinstall Android on it. This is usually done by restoring the tablet to its factory settings. If this doesn’t work, there are other ways to fix things.
First, try turning off your tablet and then turning it back on. Sometimes this will fix problems with the operating system.
If that doesn’t work, you can try to restore your tablet to its factory settings. This means erasing all of your data, Settings, Applications and other files. Before you do this, make a backup of everything important!
To do this: Press and hold the Volume Up button until the Recovery menu pops up (see image below). To use this method if you don’t know how to boot into recovery mode, see our guide here: http://www.howtogeek.com/linux-and-unix/how-to-boot-linux-from-a-usb-stick/
Now press the Power button to select “Reboot System now”. Select “Yes” when prompted to confirm that you want to erase all of your data (or skip this step if you’re sure you want to backup first). When your tablet starts up again, tap Install from SD Card and choose the backed up file for Android OS installation (see image below).
How to reinstall windows 10 on a laptop
If you have a laptop computer and Windows 10, you can reinstall it. If you have a tablet and Android 9 Pie, you can reinstall it.
To reinstall Windows 10:
1. Shut down the PC or device.
2. Remove the battery, if possible. (This will help avoid losing data.)
3. Close all background programs.
4. Click Start and type “reinstall Windows” in the search bar. (Or press Win+R on the keyboard to open the Run dialog box.)
5. In the results of the search, click “Reinstall Windows” to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
To reinstall Android:
1. Shut down your tablet if it is runningAndroid 9 Pie or earlier version of Android; this will help avoid losing data.—or turn off your tablet if it is not running apps or games.—and remove its battery if possible, since Android requires less power from removable batteries than tablets with built-in batteries do.(You don’t need to do anything else with your tablet if it has no battery attached.)
2 Open Settings app on your tablet and tap System Update.—or use one of these methods to open system update: On an iPhone XS Max: Press and hold Side button while pressing Home button until “System Update” displays at top of screen; release both
How to reinstall mac os on a laptop
If you’re having trouble reinstalling macOS on your laptop or tablet, follow these simple steps:
1. Boot into recovery mode on your Mac. This can be done by pressing Command + R when starting up your computer, or by inserting a USB drive with the macOS Recovery Environment onto which you have administrator permissions and clicking “Recover” in the menu bar.
2. Once in recovery mode, choose Disk Utility from the menu bar and click on the disk icon next to your hard drive where macOS is installed.
3. Select the Restore tab and select options for the type of restore you want to perform – this can be either a normal or an external disk restore.
4. Click on Continue and select a location on your external disk where you want to save the restored copy of macOS (make sure it’s larger than your original OS installation).
5. Once restored, make sure to restart your computer so that the new version of macOS will take effect.
How to reinstall linux on a computer
If your tablet is lost or you want to reinstall the operating system (OS), follow these instructions.
1. If your tablet is connected to the internet, sign in to your account on the device.
2. Tap Settings , and then tap General .
3. Tap Reset & Update .
4. If prompted, enter your password to continue.
5. Tap Factory Data Reset .
6. Tap Reset Phone .
7. Choose Erase All Content and Settings .
8. Enter your passcode if prompted and tap OK .
9. After the reset process is completed, you’ll see a confirmation screen asking if you want to restore from a backup or start over from scratch; choose Restore from Backup .
10. Select the backup that you’d like to use and wait for it to finish downloading before tapping Next .
11. Once the restoration process is complete, you’ll be asked to enter your account details and resume using your device; tap Finish > Done .