Videos are one of the most popular types of files on Android phones. They can be used for entertaining purposes or for documentations. However, what if you accidentally delete a video from your phone? In this blog post, we will show you how to recover deleted videos from android phone without computer. This is a great trick if you accidentally delete a video and don’t have time to search for it on the computer.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone Without Computer?
If you have deleted videos from your Android phone, there are a number of ways to recover them without having to use a computer. You can try some of the following:
-Use an Android data recovery software.
-Use Google Drive or Dropbox to back up your photos and videos before deleting them.
-Use a file recovery tool on your computer.
-Delete files one by one until you find the video you are looking for and then restore it from the backup.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone Using Data Recovery Software?
If you have deleted some videos from your Android phone, there is a chance that you can recover them without having to resort to a computer. Data recovery software can help you recover lost data from cell phones, laptops, cameras, and other digital devices.
The best data recovery software can retrieve deleted files from hard drives as well as mobile phones, memory cards, and USB drives. It can also undelete files that have been accidentally erased or corrupted. Some of the most popular data recovery software programs include Recuva and PhoneRescue.
To recover deleted videos from an Android phone using data recovery software:
1) Download the appropriate data recovery program for your device and install it on your computer.
2) Connect your Android phone to the computer using a USB cable.
3) Launch the data recovery program on the computer and select “Extract Files” from the main menu.
4) Locate the “Android Memory” folder in your Android phone’s storage drive and select it.
5) Select all of the relevant video files and click “Extract” to extract them to your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone By Copying Data From Internal Memory?
If you have deleted videos from your Android phone and want to get them back, there are a few things you can do. The first thing you should do is try to find the videos on any of your other devices. If you don’t have access to any other devices, the next step is to try to recover the videos from your Android phone’s internal memory.
To Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone By Copying Data From Internal Memory:
1. On your Android phone, open the Settings app and go to General > Storage > tap on the “All Data” button.
2. Select all of the videos that you want to recover and press delete.
3. Now press “copy” on your keyboard and hold down the option key (on Mac OS X this is Control). A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to copy all of the data or just selected files. Select “copy all” and press OK.
4. Open a computer that has internet access and plug in your Android device USB cable. On your computer, open a file explorer like FileZilla or Windows Explorer and navigate to the location where you copied the videos earlier (in this example C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Google\VideoMetadata).
5. Locate and select all of the video files that you want to recover and drag them onto your computer desktop (or