How to Recover Deleted Files from Android
Most of the users accidentally delete a large number of files from their Android devices, and they are asking for the solution to recover those deleted files. Once you delete any files from your Android device, the file remains on that position unless you save new files in that space which will get replaced to the previous files. So, before you start recovering your deleted files, you need to stop adding new files in your device.
You need to recover the deleted files as fast as you can in order to successfully recover them to your Android device. You need to use a computer and software in order to recover the deleted files from your Android device. In this article, we will discuss the methods to recover deleted files in your Android device.
Guide to Recover Deleted Files from Android:
Use the following guideline for recovering deleted files in your Android devices. Read the guidelines carefully before recovering deleted files in your Android devices.
- First, you need to download the FonePaw Android data recovery software from the link provided below this article. We have tested this software for the successful recovery of the deleted files from Android devices.
- Install the application in your windows PC.
- Launch the application and connect your Android device with PC using the USB cable.
- Now go to your Android device and from the developer option, you need to enable the USB debugging.
- Now on the application in your windows PC, you need to select the type of the file which you want to recover into your Android devices.
- Select the file types and click on the next button to continue.
- Now this application will ask ok you to give permission to access root folders on your Android device to access all the deleted files.
- Once the device is connected you need to allow from the pop-up option in your Android device to continue.
- After you have given the permission to access root folders on your Android device, the software will start scanning your Android device for the deleted files.
- Wait for few moments to complete the scan successfully to check your deleted files in your device.
- After that scan is completed will get to see all the deleted files listed in the software in windows PC.
- Now you need to select the files which you want to recover in your Android device.
- Specifically, if you want to see only the deleted files, then you need to tap on the on icons at the top of the application.
- After you have selected all the files which you want to recover back to your Android device, click on the recover button to continue.
- Now those files will get recovered back to your Android device within a few moments.
- After the process is completed, will get to see all the files back to the same location from where they were deleted in your Android device.
Also View: Recover Deleted Contacts on Android