If you’re like most people, you use your phone to communicate with the people in your life. Maybe you send text messages, post updates on social media, or talk on the phone. But have you ever considered printing out messages and giving them to someone in person? That’s right – printing messages from your Android device is a great way to stay connected with loved ones without having to worry about cell phone bills. In this blog post, we will show you how to print messages from your Android device and give them to someone in person.
How to Print Messages from Android
Printing messages from Android can be done in a few simple steps.
Open the message you would like to print from the app and tap the three lines in the top left corner that say “Print.”
Select “Print Selected Messages” from the menu that appears.
Tap on the printer icon in the top right corner of the window that appears.
Select your printer from the list and complete the printing process.
How to Enable Printing on Android
If you want to print messages from Android, follow these steps:
1. Open the messaging app on your device.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Under “Printing,” tap the button that says “Print.”
5. On the next page, you’ll need to select a printer and specify how many copies you want to print.
6. If you have a Samsung Galaxy phone, you can also add a paper clip to hold down the power button while printing so it won’t turn off while your prints are being made!
How to Disable Printing on Android
Printing is a handy feature for when you need to print something out quickly.
To disable printing on Android:
1. Open Settings on your device.
2. Under “General”, tap “Printing”.
3. Select the “Printing options” menu item.
4. Under the “Printing options” heading, select the “Disable individual printing features” check box next to the feature you want to disable.