One of the most common tasks we need to do on our Android devices is move pictures from one folder to another. With so much storage space available on phones and tablets, it can be really frustrating when we can’t find the file we’re looking for. In this blog post, we will show you how to move pictures from one folder to another on your Android device. We will also discuss some tips for locating files and managing large photo libraries.
Open the Photos app on your android device
If you have a lot of pictures that you want to move from one folder to another on your android device, there is a quick and easy way to do it. Open the Photos app on your android device and locate the folder that you want to move the pictures to. Tap on this folder and then select “Copy” from the menu that appears.
Now open the folder that you want to move the pictures to and select “Paste” from the menu that appears. The pictures will now be transferred from the original folder to the new location.
Tap on the folder you want to move the pictures from
If you want to move pictures from one folder to another on android, here’s how you can do it.
1. On your phone, open the Photos app and tap on the folder you want to move the pictures from.
2. Tap and hold on any picture and drag it to the new folder.
3. release the picture once you’ve placed it in the desired location.
Select the photos you want to move and tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the photo
If you’ve ever had to move a bunch of photos from one folder to another on your Android phone, then this guide is for you. Here’s how to do it:
1. Select the photos you want to move and tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the photo.
2. Tap “Move to.”
3. Select the folder where you want the photos transferred to and tap “OK.”
4. The photos will be moved automatically!
Android users may want to know how to move pictures from one folder to another on their device. This can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Tap on the picture you want to move and hold it until a menu pops up.
2. Select “Move To.”
3. Enter the new folder name where you want the picture to be moved, and tap on “Move.”
4. release the picture and enjoy your freshly organized photos!
Hit OK and enjoy!
Android users have a few options for moving pictures from one folder to another. One option is to use the Android File Manager. This app can be found in the app drawer and lets you browse and access your files just like on a computer. You can drag and drop pictures into different folders or onto the file manager’s icon to move them around.
Another option is to use the built-in picture management features of Android. These features are found in the Settings app and let you copy, move, or delete pictures from within individual apps. To use these features, first open the Settings app and tap on “General.” Then under “System,” tap on “Storage” and finally on “Pictures.” From here, you can select which pictures you want to manage and how you want to do it.
Last but not least, you can email or share pictures with friends using Android’s built-in messaging capabilities. Just open any picture message, tap on the “Text” button at the bottom of the screen, and then type in a message that will accompany your photo.