In this article we will be discussing how to move apps from one screen to another in android. This is a relatively simple process, but one that can be easily forgotten if you are not familiar with the android operating system. Whether you are trying to declutter your home screen or simply want to reorganize your apps, follow these steps and you will have your apps moved in no time.
How to move apps from one screen to another in android?
To move an app from one screen to another, follow these steps:
1. Tap and hold on the app icon you want to move.
2. Drag the app icon to the desired location.
3. Release your finger to drop the app icon into place.
How to move apps to an existing or new folder in android?
To move apps to an existing or new folder in Android, simply:
1. Tap and hold on the app icon you wish to move.
2. Drag the app icon over top of the desired destination folder.
3. Release your finger to drop the app into its new home.
How to delete an app from your android device?
If you’re like a lot of Android users, you probably download a lot of apps. And, if you’re like a lot of Android users, you probably have a few apps that you never use. If you’re looking to clean up your app drawer, here’s how to delete an app from your Android device.
First, open up the Settings app. You can do this by tapping the gear icon in your app drawer or by finding it in your list of apps. Once you’re in the Settings app, tap on “Apps” or “Application Manager”. This will take you to a list of all the apps installed on your device.
Find the app that you want to delete and tap on it. You should see a screen with information about the app, including how much storage space it’s using. Tap on “Uninstall” and confirm that you want to delete the app. The app will be uninstalled from your device and removed from your app drawer.
How to uninstall an app from your android device?
To uninstall an app from your android device, follow these steps:
1. open the settings app on your device
2. tap on the “apps” option
3. find and select the app you want to uninstall
4. tap on the “uninstall” button
5. confirm the action by tapping on “ok”
6. the app will now be uninstalled from your device
There you have it! Those are four different ways that you can move apps from one screen to another on your Android device. Whether you’re trying to clean up your home screen or just want to reorganize things, these methods should help you get the job done. Do you have a favorite method for moving apps around? Let us know in the comments below!