How to loop a youtube video on android?
How to loop a youtube video on android? If you are looking for an answer to this question, then this blog post is for you. We will explore how to loop a youtube video on android so that you can enjoy your favorite videos over and over again without having to search for them each time. ###
How to loop a youtube video on your android phone
If you’re like me, you probably find yourself watching the same YouTube videos over and over again. Whether it’s a favorite song, a tutorial, or something else entirely, there’s nothing more frustrating than having to constantly search for and click on the video you want to watch.
Luckily, there’s a way to loop YouTube videos on your Android phone so that they play continuously without interruption. Here’s how:
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android phone and find the video you want to loop.
2. Tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the video player and select “Add to playlist.”
3. Create a new playlist or add the video to an existing one.
4. Once the video has been added to the playlist, tap on the three vertical dots next to the playlist name and select “Play all.”
5. The YouTube app will now begin playing your playlist continuously from beginning to end without any breaks!
How to make a youtube playlist on your android phone
If you’re anything like me, you love listening to music on YouTube but hate having to click on the next video in your playlist every time one ends. Well, good news: there’s a way to make YouTube play your videos in a loop on your Android phone!
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android phone and find the video you want to play in a loop.
2. Tap the Share button (it looks like an arrow pointing out of a box) and then tap “Create new playlist.”
3. Give your playlist a name and tap “Done.”
4. Add any other videos you want in your playlist and tap “Done” again.
5. Now, go to your My Videos page (tap the three lines in the top left corner of the YouTube app and then tap “My Videos”) and find your new playlist.
6. Tap the Play button next to your playlist’s name and then tap the Loop button (it looks like two arrows forming a circle) at the bottom of the screen.
And that’s it! Your YouTube playlist will now play in a loop on your Android phone!
How to add videos to a existing youtube playlist on your android phone
Assuming you have a YouTube playlist already created:
1) Open the YouTube app on your Android phone
2) Tap on the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen (it looks like three stacked lines)
3) Scroll down and select “Your channel”
4) Tap on “Playlists”
5) Select the playlist you want to add a video to
6) Tap on the “+” sign in the top right corner of the screen
7) Search for the video you want to add or select it from your recent videos/watch history
8) Tap on “Add to playlist” in the bottom right corner of the screen
How to delete a video from a youtube playlist on your android phone
Deleting a video from a youtube playlist on your android phone is easy. Simply open the youtube app and go to the playlist. Then, tap the three dots next to the video you want to delete and select “Remove from playlist.”
Leave a Reply