YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming platforms on the internet. Millions of people use it to watch videos every day, and millions more create videos for other people to watch. But there’s a reason why so many people use YouTube: it’s awesome! However, like any platform, it can be vulnerable to attacks. In this blog post, we will discuss ways to keep youtube playing on android safe and stable. We will also provide a few tips on how you can make sure your videos are seen by as many people as possible.
Use a VPN
If you are looking for a way to keepyoutube playing onandroid, then you should use a VPN. A VPN encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through an intermediary server. This ensures that your data is safe and that your browsing habits remain anonymous.
There are many different VPN services available on the market today. You can find one that meets your specific needs by reading user reviews or searching for recommendations from other users. Once you have selected a service, be sure to set up an account and configure it according to your needs.
Use Smart DNS
Use Smart DNS to keep youtube playing on android. Smart DNS works by caching the content of websites for your device, so that you no longer have to keep loading the website every time you want to view it. This speeds up the browsing process, and can reduce loading times by up to 90%.
To use Smart DNS on Android:
1. Open the settings app on your device and go to “General”
2. Under “Network & Internet”, tap “Settings”.
3. Under “Network settings”, click on “Wifi” and then click on the “Advanced” button.
4. In the “Wi-Fi Settings” window, click on the “SSID” (the name of your wifi network) and then input the password for your network.
5. Select the wireless network you are connected to from the list and then uncheck the box next to “Enable WEP security”.
6. Click on the blue arrow in front of “Tethering & Mobile Hotspot”.
7. On the right side of this window, make sure that “Smart Proxy Setting” is set to ON and then enter http://www.smartdnsproxy.com into the text field labeled “Proxy Server”.
8. Click OK to save these changes and return to Network & Internet settings where you will now find a new option labelled as “[Name of Site] – Smart DNS”. Tap on this setting and choose a preferred
To keep YouTube playing on your Android device, you can use an applock. There are a few different options available, so it’s worth taking the time to find the one that suits your needs best.
If you are using an ad-blocker on your Android device, then it is possible that YouTube won’t load. This can be frustrating because, for example, you might have been looking forward to watching a video and it just won’t play.
There are a few things that you can do to try and fix this:
1. Make sure that your ad-blocker is disabled while browsing YouTube on your Android device. If your ad-blocker is enabled, then the ads will block YouTube from loading.
2. Clear your cache of the YouTube app on your Android device. This will help to reset any blocks that might be preventing the app from loading properly.
3. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the YouTube app on your Android device. Sometimes downloading an updated version of the app can resolve issues with loading videos.
Use a Browser Extension
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to keep YouTube playing on your Android device, then you should consider using a browser extension. There are many different extensions available, so it’s worth taking the time to find one that suits your needs. Some of the best options include:
• uBlock Origin – This extension is popular for blocking ads and other intrusive content from websites. It also includes features to keep YouTube playing smoothly.
• Adblock Plus – One of the most popular browser extensions on the market, Adblock Plus blocks ads and trackers by default. However, it also has features to keep YouTube playing smoothly.
• NoScript – Another popular extension that offers similar features to Adblock Plus. It also includes features to keep trackers and malicious code from running on your computer.