How to Hide Apps in Android
Each and every smartphone user uses lots of apps in their Android devices. Even though few of the apps are needed to keep private which are required for hiding in your Android devices. Although hiding apps on Android devices require different procedures and methods. In this article, we will discuss a few of those methods by which you can easily hide apps in Android devices. If you are wondering why not just lock the applications for privacy, it is far better to IT application in case there might be some unauthorized excess on those applications.
Guide to Hide Apps by Device Features:
Use these following guidelines for hiding apps by using the default device feature. Read the guidelines carefully before applying this procedure in your Android devices. Note that this method can only be applicable for the default applications in your Android devices.
- First, you need to go to the app list of your Android device and tap on the settings option.
- After the settings page opens up, select the apps and notification option to continue.
- Now tap on see all apps option to get all the application in the list.
- Choose any default application, to get its details page.
- On the next application details page, tap on the disable button.
- After you have selected the disable button, that particular application will get hidden from the home screen and app list of your Android devices. Note that few of the manufacturers are offering default hiding apps option in their devices.
- In order to use that method, you can tap and hold on the home screen which will give you the hide apps option.
- Select that particular option and you will get to see all the application which are installed in your Android device.
- Choose the applications which you want to hide in your Android device to continue.
Guide to Hide Apps Using Third-Party App:
You can also use any third-party application for hiding apps in your Android devices. Read the guidelines carefully before making in any changes to your Android device.
- First, you need to download the Nova launcher application from the Play Store of your Android device.
- Wait for the application to get installed in your Android device.
- Launch the application after it is installed in your Android device.
- Now enable the application as your home app to continue. You can either open the application and make it your default Home app, or you can use the device settings to set it as the default Home app.
- After all the above steps are done, tap and hold on the home screen of your Android device.
- Now you get to see the settings option of the third-party app.
- You will get to see the hide app option inside the settings of the application.
- Choose the applications which you want to hide in your Android device.
- After you have selected the apps, those apps will get hidden in your Android device.