With so many new devices hitting the market every day, it can be hard to know where to start when it comes to downloading content. Whether you’re looking for music, movies, or podcasts, there are plenty of options out there. But which ones should you download and where? In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of getting iTunes podcasts on your Android device. ###
How to get itunes podcasts on android
There are a few ways to get podcasts on Android. The most popular way is to use the Podcast Addict app which is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store. This app can be installed on any Android device and will automatically search for new podcasts when they’re added to iTunes. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, open it and tap the “Add New Podcast” button. You’ll then be asked to provide some basic information about the podcast, such as its name and description. After that, just wait a few minutes while the app scans iTunes for new episodes and adds them to your library. You can then browse through them by tapping on one of the Topics or Episodes tabs at the top of the screen. If you want to subscribe to a specific episode or all episodes of a specific show, just tap on that episode’s title or listing in the list of episodes and hit the “Subscribe” button. Finally, if you want to disable automatic scanning for new podcasts from iTunes, just go into Settings > Podcasts > On Demand Scanning and toggle it off.
How to use TuneIn Radio
How to use TuneIn Radio:
1. Open the “TuneIn” app on your android device.
2. Tap “Radio.”
3. Scroll down and tap on the “Podcasts” tab.
4. Tap on the “Add podcast” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
5. Enter the following information:
– Name of the podcast: “Android Central Podcast”
– URL of the show’s website: https://www.androidcentral.com/podcasts/index.html
6. Select an episode from our list and hit “add.” You’ll then be taken to a confirmation page where you can hit “update.” You’re now ready to rock out to some tunes!
If you’re like most people, you probably subscribe to a ton of podcasts on your computer. But what about when you’re on the go? If you have an Android phone or tablet, it can be tough to access all those great episodes of your favorite shows. Fortunately, there are a few easy steps you can take to get your favorite iTunes podcasts on your Android device.