In today’s world, we’re constantly using our smartphones to communicate with friends and family. But what about those times when you need to text a joke or make a face? Often, we resort to emojis instead. But if you’re using an iPhone or iPad, you may have trouble getting the ios 9 emojis on your Android device. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to get ios 9 emojis on your Android phone or tablet. We’ll also provide a few tips on how to use them effectively so that your texts and messages come across as smooth as silk.
Step One: Enable USB Debugging on Your Android Phone
If you are using an Android phone and want to be able to send ios emojis to your friends, then you will first need to enable USB debugging on your phone. This is a fairly easy process that should not take more than a few minutes. Open up the “Settings” app on your phone and navigate to “Developer options.” From here, tap on “USB debugging” and make sure that it is enabled. Next, you will need to install a third-party emulator app. There are many available in the Google Play store, and I recommend EmuBox Plus since it offers the best performance. After installing the emulator, open it up and tap on the “File” menu item. Then select “Import.” From here, select the folder where you copied the emojis file (which should have been created when you enabled USB debugging) and press OK. The app will now start importing the icons into its memory. Once it has finished, go back to the main screen of the emulator and tap on the “Emoji” button. You will now see a list of all of the iOS emojis that were imported into EmuBox Plus. Tap on any of them to send them as an emoji message to your friends!
Step Two: Open the Emoji App
iOS emojis are a great way to add personality to your texts and messages. However, if you want to use them on your Android device, there is a little bit of a process involved. Here is how to get ios emojis on android:
1. Open the emoji app on your Android device.
2. Go to the “Emoji” tab and find the icon for “IOS.”
3. Tap on the icon to open up the IOS emoji list.
4. Select the emoji you want to use and tap on it to copy it to your clipboard.
5. Go back to your Android device’s emojis tab and paste the emoji into your message or text field.
Step Three: tap on the three lines in the top left corner
If you’re looking to add iOS emojis to your Android phone, there are a few different ways to go about it.
One option is to install an app like Emoji One. This app will allow you to import your iOS emojis into the Android app and use them in messages and other communications.
Another option is to use the emoji keyboard on your phone. Once you’ve installed this keyboard, you can type in “emoji” (without the quotes) into the search bar and then select from the list of available emojis.
Last but not least, you can also use third-party apps that allow for importing and exporting of emojis between devices. These apps usually charge a fee, but they may be worth it if you use a lot of iOS emojis on your Android phone.
Step Four: Select a Theme
iOS emojis are not natively supported on Android. If you want to use iOS emojis on your Android device, you’ll need to install a third-party app. There are a number of apps available in the Google Play Store, and we’ve compiled a list of the best ones below.
1. EMOJI STORE: The EMOJI STORE is one of the most popular third-party apps for importing and exporting emojis. It has over 1,000 different emoji packs available, and it supports both iOS and Android devices. You can also customize your emojis with different skin tones, hairstyles, and clothing options.
2. EMOTION: The EMOTION app is another great option for importing and exporting iOS emojis onto your Android device. It has a wide variety of emoji packs available, as well as tools to customize them further. You can also add text frames around your emoji images for more complex messages.
3. APPLE IOS EMOJIS: If you’re using an Apple device, the APPLE IOS EMOJIS app is a great option for importing and exporting iOS emojis onto your Android device. It has a large selection of emoji packs available, as well as tools to customize them further. You can also add text frames around your emoji images for more complex messages.
Congratulations! You’re Done!
Congratulations on finishing up your iOS emojis adventure!
Now that you have all of the iOS emojis downloaded to your device, it’s time to import them to Android.
To do this, open the “Emoji” app on your Android device and tap the three dots in the top right corner. From here, select “Import/Export” and hit “Import from iTunes.”
Select the iOS emojis you want to add to your device and hit “OK.” Once they’re imported, they’ll show up in the app’s emoji section. From here, you can use them in Hangouts, SMS messages, and other apps that support emoji.