How to forward text messages on android?
There are a few different ways to forward text messages on android. You can either do it manually or use a third-party app. Either way, it’s pretty easy to do. If you want to do it manually, all you have to do is open the message you want to forward in your messaging app and then tap on the three dots in the top right corner. From there, you’ll see the option to forward the message. Just select the contacts you want to send it to and hit send. If you want to use a third-party app, there are a few different options available. Some of the more popular ones include SMS Forwarding and MessageForward. These apps usually have a free trial period, so you can try them out before deciding if you want to commit to using them long-term. Both of these methods are pretty easy, so there’s no excuse not to start forwarding your text messages today!
Open the Messages app on your Android phone
Assuming you’re using the default Android Messages app:
1. Tap the Messages icon on your home screen or apps menu to open the app.
2. If you have multiple conversations going, tap the one you want to forward a message from.
3. Tap and hold the message you want to forward until a menu appears.
4. Tap the Forward button in the menu.
5. Enter the contact name or numbers of the people you want to forward the message to in the “To” field at the top of the screen. You can also tap the + icon to choose contacts from your address book.
6.Tap Send when you’re done.
Find the conversation you want to forward messages from
If you’re looking to forward messages from a particular conversation on Android, there are a few different ways to do so. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Open the Messages app and select the conversation you want to forward messages from.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Forward.”
4. Enter the recipient’s phone number or name and tap “Send.”
5. That’s it! Your messages will now be forwarded to the specified contact.
Tap and hold on the message you want to forward
If you want to forward a text message on your Android device, all you have to do is tap and hold on the message you want toforward. This will bring up a menu of options, one of which will be “Forward.” Tap on that, and then select the contacts you want to send the message to. You can also add a comment before sending if you want. That’s all there is to it!
Once selected, tap on theForward icon located at the top-right corner of the screen
Once you have selected the text message that you want to forward, tap on the Forward icon located at the top-right corner of the screen. This will open a new screen where you can enter the contact that you want to forward the message to. Simply enter the contact’s name or phone number and tap on the Send icon when you’re done.
Enter the contact you want to forward the message to and hit the Send button
Assuming you’re using the default Android Messages app, open the conversation containing the message(s) you want to forward. Tap and hold on the message(s) you want to forward until a menu appears, then tap on the “Forward” icon (it looks like an arrow pointing right).
Enter the contact you want to forward the message to in the “To:” field at the top of the screen, then tap on the Send button. The message(s) will be sent to your specified contact.
Leave a Reply