How to Find Out Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
Nowadays almost everyone is having a Facebook profile, even most of us wonder that out of our friend list who are viewing our profile. Although there is no official procedure to find being who is viewing your Facebook profile, you can always use the unofficial methods which we have mentioned in this article for you. You can either use third-party applications or extensions for this purpose, in case you are not interested in having any third party applications then we can also use another method which requires a little bit more time.
Guide for Finding Out Who Viewed Facebook Profile:
These are the best unofficial ways to find out who is viewing your Facebook profile. Read the guidelines carefully before applying them.
- Use Google Chrome Extension:
This is the best and easiest way to find who is viewing your Facebook profile.
- First, you need to open the Google Chrome browser in your desktop.
- Now open the Chrome web store, you can simply search the Chrome web store in the browser to open it.
- In the search bar of the Chrome Web Store, search for “Social Profile View Notification”
- Now click on the add to Chrome button next to it in order to add the extension in your Google Chrome.
- It will once again ask for your confirmation where you need to click on the add extension button.
- Wait for the extension to get downloaded and automatically added to your Google Chrome browser.
- After the extension is successfully added to your Google Chrome browser, log in to the Facebook account.
- Once you have logged in to your Facebook account, you will get to see another option added to the timeline bar of Facebook.
- Check the visitor’s option on the timeline bar to check who is viewing your Facebook profile.
- Finding Manually Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile:
This is another way which you can use to find who viewed your Facebook profile without using any extension.
- Open your internet browser and go to the Facebook profile timeline page.
- After the page opens up, right-click anywhere on the Facebook profile page.
- Drop down menu will appear from there you need to select “View Page Source” option.
- By clicking on that option, a new tab will open up in your internet browser.
- Now press Ctrl + F key together from your keyboard to open the search box.
- In that search box type this following words “InitialChatFriendsList”
- Now you will get to see various profile ID’s who has viewed your Facebook profile.
- To check these profiles is simply need to copy the ID number.
- Now type this in the URL of the internet browser facebook.com/IDnumber. Replace the word ID number with the following id which you copied from the list.
- Now you can check all the profiles who have visited your Facebook profile recently, the first ID will be the frequent visitor to your Facebook profile.