When you think of factory resetting a phone, you probably imagine a process that involves holding down some buttons and selecting a few checkboxes. But what if you can’t get to your phone or it’s just not working right? In those cases, it might be time for a factory reset. This guide will teach you how to factory reset an Android phone when it’s locked and won’t boot up. It covers everything from clearing cache and data to turning off security features and more. so read on to learn how to factory reset android phone when locked samsung.
How to factory reset android phone when locked samsung
If your Samsung phone is locked, there are a few ways to factory reset it. The first method is to go to Settings > General > Reset and tap on Reset phone. If the phone has been erased, you will need to do a full factory reset. To do this, turn off the device and then press and hold the Volume Down key, Prizm key and Home key at the same time until the Android robot icon appears. Tap on it and then select Factory data reset. Next, confirm that you want to clear all of your data by selecting Yes. Finally, select OK to start the process.
If your phone is not locked, you can use a third-party tool like Sammobile’s Master Reset Utility or Hard Reset Tool for Android 4.x and up devices to factory reset your device. Both of these tools require you to enter in your device’s PIN code first. After doing this, they will ask if you want to erase all data on the device or just restore default settings. Select Erase All Data if you want to completely wipe everything on your phone before starting over from scratch or Restore Default Settings if you just want to return it to its original state without any user data present
How to factory reset an iphone 6s or 6s plus
If your android phone is locked, you can factory reset it by following these simple steps:
1. First, try turning off your phone and then back on again. If the issue persists, try doing a hard reset by following these steps:
-Press and hold down the Power button for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear.
-Then release the Power button and press and hold down the Home button for about 10 seconds until you see the Android robot appear.
-While holding down the Home button, press and release Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons at the same time. (This will restart your phone.)
-After your phone has restarted, press OK to continue. You will now be prompted to choose a language (English or Spanish) – choose English.
2. Next, you will need to decide whether you want to format your device or keep your data – if you want to keep your data, tap on Keep Data. If you want to format your device, tap on Formatdevice.
3. Now choose a password – this is optional but recommended as it will protect your data in case something happens to your device. Tap on Set Password to set a password.
4. Finally, confirm that you want to factory reset your device by pressing Reset Devicebutton and choosing Yes from the menu that appears. Your android phone will now be reset and ready to use again!
How to factory reset a galaxy note 8
If your Galaxy Note 8 is stuck on the Samsung logo and you can’t boot it up, then you need to factory reset it. This will erase all of your data, settings, apps, and images so make sure you want to do this before following these steps.
To factory reset your Galaxy Note 8:
1.Begin by turning off your phone and disconnecting it from any sources of power.
2.Once it’s off, press and hold the volume down button and the home button at the same time until you see the Android robot icon appear on screen.
3.Now release both buttons but keep holding down volume down.
4.Press the power button to restart your phone into Recovery mode (or use a different method if you’re not in Recovery).
5.Once in Recovery, use the volume buttons to highlight “wipe data/factory reset” and press the power button to select it.
6.Press yes when prompted to confirm that you want to wipe everything as this will delete all of your data! Once complete, reboot your phone by selecting “reboot system now”.
How to factory reset a google Pixel
The following tutorial explains how to factory reset an Android phone when it is locked by Samsung. If your Android device is password-protected, you will need to first unlock it before proceeding with the reset.
1. Open the Settings app on your phone and enter “Reset settings.”
2. Select “Factory data reset.”
3. On the next screen, select “Reset phone.”
4. Enter your PIN or password if required and select “Finish” to confirm the reset operation.