How To Enable Android Dark Mode?
Did you like the Dark Mode for Facebook Messenger? Then there is good news for you guys. Now you can Enable the Dark Mode on your Android devices also. All of us know how to enable the dark mode on MacOS computers. The same feature you can now do to your Android and iOS devices. If you also want to enable Android Dark Mode in your smartphone then check out this article.
The dark mode is a feature which allows you to switch the color theme of the app or the desktop Operating System to black. Apart from the designs, some of us like to have an option which makes your device look easy on the eyes. If your smartphone has an OLED display then it might save some battery life also. The dark mode is also available in popular apps like Slack, Twitter, and Google Chrome.
How to enable Dark Mode on your Android?
Android and iOS both do not fully support Dark Mode. The “Night Mode” is a perfect alternative to Dark Mode. According to the Verge, the different Operating systems in the Android will have different Ways to get the Night Mode On.
So let us see how to enable dark mode on your Android.
Steps for Samsung Phones to enable Android dark mode which use Samsung One UI update:
- First, go to your Settings App on your Device
- Tap on Display
- Now, just flip the “Night Mode” Switch.
For Pixel phones with the latest software to turn on dark mode
If your device is Pixel and runs the latest software, then follow the given steps.
- First of all, go to Settings on your device
- Click on Display and then on Advanced
- Now, go to “Device Theme” which is at the bottom
- And Activate “Dark” Setting.
For all Androids, to run Night Mode all day and night, you must enable Developer options first:
- First, open the Settings app on your device.
- Click on “About Phone” and open it.
- Go to the bottom and click on “Build Number” tap it seven times and give access to developer options
- Find the developer options by going to your setting app and rerouting to the system then Advanced and then Developer.
- Now Scroll down to “Night Mode” and set it “Always on” or “Automatic.” (Depends on the time of the day)
If you want an easy and quick dark mode solution then download the Nova Launcher from the Google Play Store. It is free and allows you to switch most of your Android user interface even the app drawer, search bar.
Most of the Android apps support dark mode, but then also it depends on your phone. However, there is no hint about the upcoming dark mode in the android Q beta, but there is rumours that we may see this feature really soon.
CONCLUSION on How To Enable Android Dark Mode
So, if you also have an Android device and want to turn on the Dark Mode, then follow the given steps. It is very easy to enable the dark mode on your Android device. We hope this article is helpful to you. Stay tuned for more updates.