How to delete widgets on android
Are you tired of looking at that widget on your home screen that you never use? Maybe you accidentally added it and can’t figure out how to get rid of it. Or maybe you just want to tidy up your home screen and get rid of some of the clutter. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to delete widgets on Android.
There are two ways to delete a widget on Android. The first is to long-press on the widget and then drag it to the trash can icon at the top of the screen. The second is to go to the Widgets section of the Android settings, find the widget you want to delete, and tap the trash can icon next to it.
Deleting a widget is a permanent action, so make sure you really want to get rid of the widget before you do it. Once it’s gone, you can’t get it back!
How to remove widgets from your android device
Are you tired of seeing those pesky widgets taking up valuable screen real estate on your Android device? If so, you’re in luck! It’s actually quite easy to remove them. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Tap and hold on the widget you want to remove.
2. Drag the widget to the top of the screen where it says “Remove.”
3. Release the widget and it should disappear from your home screen.
And that’s all there is to it! Now you know how to get rid of those pesky widgets once and for all.
How to uninstall widgets from your android device
Most of the Android smartphones come with a lot of pre-installed widgets. While some of them are useful, others just take up space on the home screen. If you want to get rid of these widgets, here is a step-by-step guide on how to uninstall them from your Android device:
1. Tap and hold on the widget that you want to delete.
2. You will see a pop-up menu with the options to remove or delete the widget.
3. Tap on Remove and the widget will be uninstalled from your device.