Mirrors have always been a part of our lives, from the ancient Egyptians who placed mirrors in their tombs to show visitors their earthly remains, to modern day artists who use mirrors as a medium. Mirrors have even become an essential tool for communicating with others. With the advent of smartphones and other touchscreen devices, it’s no surprise that mirror projection has become popular as well. In this blog post, we will teach you how to connect your miroir projector to your Android device so that you can project images onto the surface of the mirror. We will also provide some tips on how to use mirror projection to improve your productivity and communication skills.
What is Miror Link?
Mirror Link is a feature that allows you to mirror your Android phone’s display on your Miror Link-enabled projector. This is great for presentations, showing friends what you’re working on, or just having another window to work in.
To mirror your Android phone’s display on your Miror Link-enabled projector:
1) Open the MirrorLink app on your Android device.
2) Tap the menu button (three lines in a row), and then tap Settings.
3) Under Display settings, tap Mirroring.
4) Under Devices connected to this projector, tap the name of the device you want to mirror (for example, iPhone). If the device isn’t listed, or if it’s not connected to this projector, tap Add new device.
5) Under Projector settings, make sure Auto mirror is enabled and that the resolution of the phone matches that of the projector (for example, if your phone is 1920x1080px resolution, your projector should be set to that same resolution). If auto mirror isn’t enabled or the resolution isn’t correct, enter the resolution in pixels under Resolution.
6) Tap Save changes.
How to connect Miror Link to Android?
To connect your Miror Link projector to your Android device, follow these steps:
1. Open the Miror Link app and sign in.
2. In the main screen, tap the “Settings” icon.
3. Under “Display & sound,” tap the “Connections” tab.
4. Select your Android device from the list of connected devices and enter its IP address or WiFi name into the corresponding text box. If you don’t have an IP address or WiFi name for your Android device, you can find out by going to Settings > About phone > Network details (or just search online).
5. Tap the “Connect” button to establish a connection between your Miror Link projector and your Android device. After a few seconds, you’ll see a green light on both devices indicating a successful connection has been made.
How to use Miror Link with Android?
If you own an Android device and have a Miror Link projector, connecting the two is a breeze. After downloading the Miror Link app from Google Play, launch it and sign in. Once logged in, find your projector in the list of devices. Tap on it to open the settings page. On this page, you’ll need to enable “Mirroring” and “AirPlay.” From here, just connect your Android device to the projector using the supplied cable and you’re ready to go! You can use Miror Link to mirror content from your phone or tablet onto the big screen, making it easy to share content with friends or family. AirPlay support means you can cast any audio or video content from your Android device straight to the projector – great for viewing movies or TV shows. If you’re ever unsure how to do something on Miror Link or need help setting up the projectors, don’t hesitate to call us at 1(800)223-4200 for help!
If you’re looking to connect a miroir projector to your android device, there are a few things that you’ll need. First, make sure that your miroir projector is compatible with Android. Second, make sure that your android device has an HDMI port. Third, make sure that your android device and miroir projector have the same firmware version. Fourth, connect your miroir projector to your Android device using an HDMI cable. Fifth, open the Google Play Store on your Android device and install the MIRO Mirroring app. Sixth, launch the MIRO Mirroring app and sign in with your Google account. Seventh, select the project or projects that you want to mirror from your miroir projector and tap Mirror Now. Eighth, wait for the mirroring process to finish and then enjoy!