Clearing cache on android can help speed up your device and make it perform better. When you have a lot of apps installed, the cache can take up a lot of storage, which can slow down your device. To clear cache on android 8.0, follow these steps: 1. Open the Settings app on your phone. 2. Tap on the Apps category. 3. Find the app you want to clear the cache for and tap on it. 4. On the app’s main menu, tap on the Clear Cache button. 5. Confirm that you want to clear the cache for this app and then press OK.
How to clear cache on android 8.0
If you’re having trouble with your phone and you think clearing the cache might help, try it. Clearing the cache will remove any temporary files that may be causing problems. To clear the cache on Android 8.0 (Oreo), go to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Google -> Search and tap Clear Cache.
How to clear cache on android 7.0
If you are having trouble with your android device, clearing the cache may be the solution. The cache is a temporary storage area for data that is used by apps when they need to remember information about your device or the websites you have visited. Clearing the cache can help to solve some common problems with your android device.
To clear the cache on Android 7.0 Nougat:
1. Open Settings on your device.
2. Under System, scroll to and tap Backup and reset.
3. Under Reset settings, tap Factory data reset.
4. Under Reset phone, enter your pin number if prompted and then tap Reset phone button.
5. Tap Erase everything to confirm you want to clear all of your data.
If you are using an older Android version, please see our guide on how to clear cache on Android 6 (Marshmallow).
How to Clear Cache in Android 6.0
Android 6.0 Marshmallow lets you clear the cache to speed up your device. Clearing the cache can fix issues with apps, webpages, or files.
To clear the cache in Android 6.0:
1. Open Settings on your phone.
2. Under Applications, tap on the app you want to change.
3. Tap on Clear Cache.
4. If you’re prompted to restart your phone, do so.