Top 10 Best Smartphones Under 10000 in 2020
Best Smartphones Under 10000 : as you know Smartphones are no longer an item of luxury. Nowadays, people use smartphones for a large number of purposes. They use smartphones for connecting with people, for surfing the internet, for sending emails, online shopping, and playing games and so on. With every passing day, the need for smartphones is increasing. If you are looking for smartphones which will not be heavy on your pocket, this list is going to guide you through.
Top 10 Best Smartphones Under 10000
Below we have shared a list of best mobile under 10000 Rs only for you so that you can get the best smartphone at the best price. We have listed all the details about the phone and reason to buy it.
1) Redmi Note 7
If you are looking for the best smartphones to buy under 10,000 bucks, Redmi Note 7 tops the list. This is one of the best phones which is available in the Indian market. The device has a display that is very sharp. It is also equipped with a 48-megapixel camera. The design is also catchy and premium. It also offers great battery life. The phone is best known for the way in which it facilitates photography in the daylight. It can effectively capture all the details and produced colorful and detailed pictures. Then came of this phone is, however, not suitable for photography in low light. Another issue that one might face with this mobile phone is the bloatware that is pre-installed. There are two variants of Redmi note 7 that are available in the market- 3GB+32GB and another one with specifications 4GB+64GB. Therefore, taking all the factors like design, software, display, performance, camera, and battery life into consideration, Redmi Note 4 is the best phone which is available under 10,000 rupees.
- It has a premium design
- The mobile offers a smooth interface for the users and allows all the apps to function properly
- The display is very sharp and also bright
- It can shoot great images in good light
- The battery life is also good
- It has a dual SIM slot
- Bloatware is pre-installed
- The camera doesn’t function well in low light
2) Realme U1
This mobile is quite new in the market. It has an impressive list of specifications that offer a good value for money. This mobile phone has an appearance that is visually appealing. It has a display that is bright and crispy and also has a great battery life if it is charged fully once. The setup of dual-camera helps to take great photographs if the lighting is decent.
- This mobile has a great interface that allows a smooth app operating and gaming performance
- The display is very crisp and bright
- There is provision for face unlock
- The camera works well in decent lighting
- The body of the mobile can attract smudge very easily
- This mobile doesn’t facilitate video stabilization and 4K recording
- No great photos in the low light
3) Nokia 5.1 Plus
This is one of the top picks when it comes to choosing the best smartphones under ₹10,000. This mobile phone is not only equipped with the best features but also has a battery life which is decent. Once fully charged, it can last for up to 14 hours and 36 mins. The dual camera captures very good details in the landscape shots. However, it has been reported that the area around the LED flash gets heated up very quickly. There are two different variants of this mobile phone available in the market- 4GB+64GB, and 3GB+32GB.
- It has an interesting appearance and looks stylish
- The phone incorporates the use of Android One and comes with regular updates
- It has a great battery life
- The camera doesn’t capture good pictures if the lighting condition isn’t decent
- If you play games on this phone, it tends to get heated up very quickly
4) Realme 3
This phone doesn’t only have a great visual appearance, but also is durable and sturdy. The processor which is used by this phone is very powerful. The phone is easily capable of conducting all the day-to-day tasks with great ease. The quality of the front camera is inconsistent. While some of the pictures come out exceptionally nice, the others face issues with focus and textures. In the HD video loop test, this phone failed to perform well. I only ran for 9 hours 52 minutes which shows that the battery backup is not too great. However, the real-life performance of the battery of the phone is better.
- The device has a sturdy and durable body
- The processor is also very powerful
- It also facilitates quick recognition of the face
- The cameras, both the front and the back, get easily smudged
- The videos are not stabilized
5) Asus ZenFone Max M2
This mobile phone defines what we call good value-for-money. Although this may not be the best-looking smartphone in the market, it offers great performance. The battery life of this device is also very good. Another positive thing about this device is that it has stock Android. Although the pictures clicked in decent lighting conditions are very detailed, the colors come out a little muted. There are two variants of this phone- one is 3GB + 32GB and the other is 4GB + 64GB.
- It has a good stock Android which comes along with proper updates
- The battery life is very good
- The pictures clicked in the low-light are of very poor quality
- There may be minor UI bugs
Also View: Best Asus Mobiles Under 15000
6) Lenovo K9
This is one of the best good budget phones released by Lenovo. This phone is attractive to look at. It also incorporates the use of software that is fairly clean. The user interface is also minimalist. The mobile battery is also very good. However, the camera is very disappointing. Even in broad daylight, the results are not satisfactory.
- The model of the mobile phone looks visually appealing
- It has a clean UI
- The battery life is also very good
- The camera quality is very poor
- The construction quality of the mobile is also highly questionable
7) Huawei Honor 9N
This is a good phone which is available for its price. It offers great color options. The phone incorporates the use of Kirin 659 chooser that is dated. The camera of the phone can provide good photographs in decent light. However, it falters badly when the light is low. One of the most striking disadvantages of the phone is that it charges very slowly.
- It offers the latest Android support
- It is very lightweight
- Supports all connectives like WiFi, USB, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, etc.
- Great loudspeakers
- The camera quality is not up to the mark
- No stereo speakers
- No fast charging facility
8) Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro
With its 6.19 inches display and high-resolution images, this phone is one of the best phones which is available in the market and costs below 10,000 INR. It has different kinds of sensors like compass, accelerometer, fingerprint, proximity, light. The camera comes with a number of features. The front camera has 8MP and comes with a face recognition facility.
- The display is large and well suited for playing games and watching movies
- Battery life is long
- The high-grade CPU helps to play 3D games without any stuttering
- The rear camera of the mobile is of very low grade and should not be considered as the main camera.
9) Redmi Y2
The Redmi Y2 is a mobile which is available in the market for less than 10,000 INR. It uses the 8.1 version of Android. The screen is of 5.99 inches. The rear camera features dual cameras of 12 and 5 MP. The secondary camera is of 16 MP. It has an octa-core processor. The phone has a battery of 3080 mAh.
- It has the latest version of Android
- The screen-to-body ratio is good which offers a great viewing experience
- The phone can support multi-tasking
- The camera has a number of remarkable features and can click pictures of high resolution and clarity
- The phone supports full HD recording of videos
- There is no protection like a gorilla glass for the display
- The battery is not so good as to last for one whole working day
- This phone doesn’t offer full HD display
- No fast charging
10) Micromax Infinity N12:
The Micromax Infinity N12 is a device that is believed to offer total value for money. It has dual rear cameras, a good battery, and a great display. This is one of the best mobile phones under 10,000 which is available in the market. Stated below are some of the advantages and disadvantages of the mobile phone.
- The 6.19 inches big screen will enable you to enjoy a great cinematic experience
- The latest version of Android and the octa-core processors help you enjoy a lag-free experience
- It is suited for heavy gaming and multitasking
- The fingerprint sensor is fast and responsive
- The battery is long-lasting
- It has a hybrid slot
- The battery is non-removable
Hope this gives you an idea about the best smartphones under 10000 which are available in the market. All these phones are highly competent and can serve your needs in an effective manner. Get hold of the one that suits you best!