Best Smartphone Under 15000 in India 2019
Searching for best smartphone under 15000 in India? Well,No matter where on earth you stand, you cannot deny the utility and importance of phones. Imagine being trapped in the Stone Age, no cellular connection, no Internet, no virtual games to play with, no possibility of connecting to someone living on the opposite half of the globe.
Top 10 Best Smartphone Under 15000 in India
Once created for communication, phones have become a part of every life operation today. They have replaced every specialised device like radio and television, and all are now available in your pockets. They are compact, smart and reliable. Various companies have been providing phones with excellent functions at affordable rates.
A budget of ₹15000 is common among teenagers and college students. If you are looking for a phone to suit this budget range, this list will surely help to get started.
1) Samsung Galaxy M30
Galaxy M30 tops the list when it comes to best smartphone under 15000 in India in 2019
Features, Pros & Cons of buying Samsung Galaxy M30
- The 13+5+5MP triple rear camera that has f1.9 aperture with 2.2 wide angles and 2.2 flash. Also comes with 16 MP front cameras with f2.0 aperture.
- Comes with 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory that can be expanded to 512GB.
- Dual Sim slot available (Nano+Nano) with dual standby (4G+4G)
- 4-inch screen, multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and 16M color support.
- Android Oreo v8.1 operating system with 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core processor.
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery that has a 3x capacity fast charging. 15W Type-C fast charger provided in the box.
- 1-year warranty for the phone itself and 6-month warranty for items in the box that includes the battery.
- Included in the box: Handset, USB cable, Travel Adapted, Ejection pin, and User Manual.
Pros: You can use the phone for low light photography; the fast charging unit makes the phone usable for hours. Along with 5000mAh battery that helps you to power through your day. Comes with an Infinity notch display.
Cons: Coming with so many cool features, the price of this phone is almost touching the set budget. There are no earphones in the headset.
2) Honor Play
Features, Pros & Cons of buying Honor Play
- The 16MP+2MP dual camera on the rear that comes with scene recognition and support EIS for multi-frame stabilization. Also has a 16MP front camera.
- 3-inch screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- 4GB RAM, along with 64GB internal memory that is expandable up to 256GB. Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G).
- Android Oreo v8.1+EMUI v8.2 operating system with 2.36GHz Kirin 970 AI Chipset with octa-core processor.
- 1-year warranty for the device itself and a six months warranty for the accessory items available in the box.
- Wireless communication technologies include Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot.
- The box includes Handset, Travel Charger, Data Cable, PC cover, warranty card, eject tool and user manual.
Pros: With GPU turbo, you can make your gaming experience even more precise and realistic. It had a powerful 3750mAh battery as well as a fast charging station.
Cons: GPU turbo 2.0 is only available through a software update. The price of the phone is high considering the budget, and it does not come with earplugs.
3) Nokia 6.1 Plus
Features, Pros & Cons of buying Nokia 6.1 Plus
- 3060 mAh lithium-ion battery with fast charging for a fast life.
- 4 GB RAM. 64 GB internal memory that is expandable up to 400 GB.
- 8-inch FHD+ Display
- Android Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octacore Processor.
- 1-year warranty on the device.
- 16 MP + 5 MP Rear Camera and a 16 MP front camera.
Pros: You can play games and watch videos better with the broader display.
Cons: Box does not include earplugs or headphones.
4) OPPO A7
Features, Pros & Cons of buying OPPO A7
A 13MP+2MP dual rear camera which comes with AI beauty, HDR, background blur, stickers, and filters. Has a 16MP front camera.
- (6.2-inch) HD + in-cell capacitive touchscreen, also has 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 270 PPI pixel density, and 16M color support.
- 3GB RAM. 64GB internal memory that is expandable up to 256GB. Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G).
- Android v8.1 Oreo-based on Color OS 5.2 operating system with 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor, Adreno 506 GPU.
- 4230 mAH lithium-polymer battery that is capable of providing 32 hours talk time Along with a standby time of 410 hours.
- 1-year warranty for the device itself. 6knth warranty for the accessory items offered in the box.
- The box contains Back cove; pre-applied screen cover, earphone, charger adaptor, sim tray ejector, USB cable, warranty card, and user manual.
Pros: The device comes with an impressive array of stickers and filters — a compact structure for a better grip. The device comes with earphones.
Cons: The device does not have fast charging support.
5) REALME OPPO
Features, Pros & Cons of buying REALME OPPO
- 4GB RAM. 64 GB internal memory that is expandable up to 256GB.
- 3-inch FHD+ Display.
- 3500 Lithium-ion battery for more fabulous battery life.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core 2.0GHz AIE Processor.
- 16MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 16MP Front Camera.
- Noise cancelling music with a dual mic,
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on the device.
Pros: You can shuffle among tasks and multi-task effectively using this device.
Cons: The device does not come with the handy earplugs.
6) OPPO A83
Features, Pros & Cons of buying OPPO A83
- 13 MP Rear camera with an 8MP front camera.
- 478 centimeters (5.7-inch) HD+ capacitive touchscreen display with 1440×720 pixels.
- 4GB RAM. 64GB internal memory that is expandable up to 256 GB. Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Android v7.1 Nougat operating system with 2.5GHz MT6763T octa-core processor.
- 3180 mAH Lithium Polymer battery that offers a talk time of 13.5 hours.
- Manufacturer warranty on the device for one year and a 6-month warranty for the products in the box.
- Charger, USB cable, Handset, User Manual and the warranty card included in the box.
Pros: The battery backup provides an exciting talk time.
Cons: It does not come with fast charging support.
7) Vivo Y93 1815
Features, Pros & Cons of buying y93 1815
- 13MP+2MP rear dual camera Along with the 8MP front camera.
- 80 centimeters (6.22-inch) HD+ halo full view display with capacitive touchscreen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution.
- 4 GB RAM. Also comes with 32GB Internal memory that can be expanded up to 256GB. Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).
- Android v8.1 Oreo-based on Funtouch OS 4.5 operating system with Helio P22 octa-core processor.
- 4030 mAH lithium-ion battery for extended battery life.
- 1-year warranty on the device Along with six months warranty on the accessory items provided in the box.
Pros: The ingenious design of this device helps its users to have a better visual experience. The split screen service provided by the phone helps to multitask efficiently.
Cons: With 32GB internal memory you will need to invest on an additional SD card for better functioning of your phone.
8) Mi A2
Mi A2 has become one of the best smartphone under 15000 in India. Mi A2 is very popular amongst young people of the country
Features, Pros & Cons of buying Mi A2
- 12MP+20MP dual rear camera Along with 20MP front camera for better selfies.
- 21 centimeters (5.99-inch) with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density.
- 4 GB RAM along with 64GB internal memory. Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G).
- Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor, Adreno 512 GPU.
- 3010 mAH lithium-ion battery for better battery life.
- 1-year warranty on the phone and an additional 6-month warranty on the products additional in the box.
- The accessory elements in the box include USB cable, adapter, user guide, warranty card, sim Ejection tool and back cover.
Pros: With an impressive 20-megapixel front camera selfies will be even more transparent and better.
Cons: The box does not come with earplugs.
9) Redmi 6 Pro
Features, Pros & Cons of buying Redmi 6 Pro
- 12MP+5MP dual rear camera Along with 5MP front-facing camera.
- 84-inch capacitive touchscreen with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 432 ppi pixel density.
- 4GB RAM. 64GB internal memory that is expandable to 256GB with a dedicated slot.Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G).
- Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor, Adreno 506 GPU.
- 4000 mAh lithium-polymer battery.
- A warranty of a year on the phone and six months warranty on the accessory items including the battery.
- The box comes packed with the handset, USB cable, adapter, warranty card, user manual, sim insertion tool as well as a back cover.
Pros: The extraordinary battery life enhances the talk time of the phone.
Cons: 5 megapixel front cameras is not ideal for good selfie experience
10) Panasonic Eluga Arc 2
Features, Pros & Cons of buying Panasonic Eluga Arc 2
- The 8MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
- Android v6 Marshmallow operating system with 1.3GHz MTK Mediatek quad-core processor.
- 3GB RAM 32 GB internal memories that is expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G).
- 2450mAH lithium-ion battery.
- 1-year warranty on the device Along with six months warranty on the in-box items.
Pros: This is an excellent form for a very affordable price.
Cons: 3 GB RAM is not ideal for multitasking and may slow the phone down.
Conclusion about Best smartphone under 15000
Every year number of companies produce a versatile number of phones with an array of functions and necessary features that makes them stand out from one another. This list of affordable smartphones is aimed at catering to all audiences.